Post your Taboo Fantasy

I want to fuck a sexy, married white m0ther in her 40s, and her gorgeous two d@ughters, one in her 20s, and the other aged 16 or 17. I want to fuck all of them in the same hotel room, one right after the other, deliberately getting all of them pregnant, if possible. Some say that women who live together can somehow have synchronized cycles. Might be untrue, but this is a fantasy, so...
dm me would love to chat more!!

I want to fuck a sexy, married white m0ther in her 40s, and her gorgeous two d@ughters, one in her 20s, and the other aged 16 or 17. I want to fuck all of them in the same hotel room, one right after the other, deliberately getting all of them pregnant, if possible. Some say that women who live together can somehow have synchronized cycles. Might be untrue, but this is a fantasy, so...

In this wide wide world with hundreds of millions of women, families, with a vast spectrum of sexual desires…finding a mom wanting this is not impossible

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

I’ve always liked the idea of going to a swinging event with a partner and going back to a room with a black couple to swap and it “goes wrong” and turns into more of a cuckolding and degradation session than a swap.

Back