Post your best pics and videos of cucks sucking bbc/bi sex!

once I’m sure my hub has taken over the responsibility of getting my bull hard, I enjoy kissing my bull while my hub goes to work on him, love hearing his occasional moan when my hub gets it right for him,,,have to be careful though, hub’s too good at it and sometimes steals the load on me, LOL. I’ve actually captured this happening in my volume #16, hub tried to hold it back with his thumb but soon realized there was no stopping it, so he just went back to sucking and gobbled it all up, straight from the source as opposed to waiting and getting it in the form of a Creampie!

once I’m sure my hub has taken over the responsibility of getting my bull hard, I enjoy kissing my bull while my hub goes to work on him, love hearing his occasional moan when my hub gets it right for him,,,have to be careful though, hub’s too good at it and sometimes steals the load on me, LOL. I’ve actually captured this happening in my volume #16, hub tried to hold it back with his thumb but soon realized there was no stopping it, so he just went back to sucking and gobbled it all up, straight from the source as opposed to waiting and getting it in the form of a Creampie!
That’s happened here a couple of times but Sue doesn’t like it. “steals the load” 😂

Back