White penis shouldn't get sucked

• Agree

Votes: 180 60.8%
  • Sucked, but always spit

Votes: 36 12.2%
  • Disagree

Votes: 80 27.0%

• Total voters
My fiancé Jess has a saying: "If it's white it ain't alright." I haven't received ANY penile stimulation (mouth or hand) for over a year.

In a way I'm pissed off because why should she give head to her Black lovers but not me, the person who provides for her financially?

Maybe she shouldn't be your fiance? She should support herself or her black lovers?

We're in the 21st century now, not the 19th or early 20th century. Modesty went the way of 8-tracks & tube tv's ... you get to test drive your prospective spouses before you marry them with absolutely no reluctance. So, if my prospective wife was to say "I don't suck cock" "I only fuck black cock" ... then if her statements concern me, she's do longer a prospective spouse. And anyone who would marry into such a deal, against their better judgement, has got to be a few eggs shy of a dozen in the head. Certainly no room to complain to others ... because we don't give a crap.

My hubby is pussy free for 5 years and has been in chastity for 8 years. He has been trained to only reach orgasm anally and no longer orgasms through penile stimulation. No white dick will ever touch my lips again.
Would love to hear about that training and what's involved, how to get that point.

Mir geht es genauso. Ich bin seit mehr als 4 Jahren eingesperrt und sie nimmt meine Klitoris in keiner Weise in den Mund.

Attachments

• kleine clit.jpg
    kleine clit.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 2
Back