White penis shouldn't get sucked

• Agree

Votes: 181 60.9%
  • Sucked, but always spit

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Disagree

Votes: 80 26.9%

• Total voters
To get an orgasm every now and then is important, but a handjob is more than sufficient to do that. I get it from my wife every two or three months. I don't see any valid reason why a cuck husband should get a blowjob. I received my last blowjob in 2012. My wife doesn't suck my dick and in my opinion that's how it should be for a cuck.

I agree it is below the dignity of a woman to give blow jobs. I suck my wife's pussy every chance I'm given, and would do it continuously if it were possible. If it were possible to suck a woman's cock, I would also do it continuously if I could, just to make up for all the times she's had to give blow jobs against her will. My wife cums real hard when I eat her pussy, and if I suck her clit like it's a little cock, she cums even harder. Best of all, I can actually get her off sucking on her breasts. She can cum from me sucking her nipples, but not as hard as the other 2 ways. She has no need for my little dick, so it's never involved in anything but 10 or 15 second hand jobs used to reinforce certain desirable behaviors.

My fiancé Jess has a saying: "If it's white it ain't alright." I haven't received ANY penile stimulation (mouth or hand) for over a year.
In a way I'm pissed off because why should she give head to her Black lovers but not me, the person who provides for her financially?
And YOU are going to marry her? What's wrong with this picture? If this is her attitude ... time to find another game. Seriously!
Way, way too much free pussy these days to put up with that. Besides, there's only one way the marriage will go under such conditions.
If you're renting, take yourself off the lease, if you're buying, post a For Sale sign in the yard. Say nothing to her, just do it.

My fiancé Jess has a saying: "If it's white it ain't alright." I haven't received ANY penile stimulation (mouth or hand) for over a year.

In a way I'm pissed off because why should she give head to her Black lovers but not me, the person who provides for her financially?
You need to talk with her about this. Even if only to gain a better understanding.

Who controls the purse strings? Her or YOU?
she controles everything. i can give myself a handjob just to ease myself but i am not allowed to cum. if i cum then i get added a day for my release. last week i came in my sleep. she woke up and tocuhed my balls in the morning. she gave me 3 days to my next release. so now i get a release in 4 days. its hard and hurts like hell after a week but i love it. sex is just an annoyance for me i dont perform well

My hubby is pussy free for 5 years and has been in chastity for 8 years. He has been trained to only reach orgasm anally and no longer orgasms through penile stimulation. No white dick will ever touch my lips again.
I love the dedication and the commitment but most of all I love how it's something you both are doing together.

Bc they've earned the pleasures of your gf, consistently satisfied her?

My hubby is pussy free for 5 years and has been in chastity for 8 years. He has been trained to only reach orgasm anally and no longer orgasms through penile stimulation. No white dick will ever touch my lips again.
Your husband doesnt know how lucky he is Kyra. How oh how does a man find such an incredible woman. Youre amazing to me x

Back