Politics, Politics, Politics

So what’s your answer - just let anyone walk into our country whenever they want and as many as can get here - open borders?????

if-we-get-nuked-it-will-be-by-missiles-built-31046289.png

I don't know about YOU, TwoBi, but I'll trust the intelligence of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama over the intelligence of George W Bush & alt-President Trump ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. There actually isn't even a resemblance of comparison of intelligence. And both GW & the Thumper were draft dodging assholes.

ULLLLTTRRAA COMMBBOO
Oh gee, you forgot to mention the 2-3 meetings Trump had "privately" with Vladimer with no other US delegates present.
Oh, and his meeting with the Russian delegates where he shared "highly classified" US information to them (again with no other US representatives or interpreters present) at the Trump Tower and then saying he was President and could share whatever he wanted with the Russians.
I'm sure these were just "overlooks" on your part, however, RIGHT? gif_Yellowball-rollingEyes2.gif

And god forbit we discuss the Bush/Cheney BIG LIE of .... wait for it .... here it comes ... WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION! YEAHHHH!
How many of our US soldiers lost THEIR LIVES over a continually supported fabrication by THAT administation's insistence over WMD in Iraq?
Then, Bush admits, after being out of office, that it was his BIGGEST BLUNDER?
Oh damn, you forgot about THAT as well, didn't you TwoBi? Aren't you glad I showed up to help your lack of memory recall?

Last edited:
So what’s your answer - just let anyone walk into our country whenever they want and as many as can get here - open borders?????
now you are talking like a true trumptard

those people are coming here for a better life...and some afraid for their lives.....cutting off aid to those countries is sure going to fix that problem....how about we quit giving the wall street bail out money...everyone else paid it back and gets no more,,,,except wall street....and how about the money we give to wal mart...mcdonalds and a few others for hiring the low income...and then we subsidize them for not making enough to live on...I could go but you get the point

true this is a little old..but it is still going on to some extent

The true cost of the bank bailout | Need to Know | PBS
www.pbs.org/wnet/need-to-know/economy/the-true-cost-of-the-bank-
Sep 03, 2010 · New reports have shown that, at one point last year, the government had lent, spent or guaranteed $12.8 trillion to Wall Street. ... much to his credit would not give the money

Secrets and Lies of the Bailout – Rolling Stone
www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/secrets-and-lies-of-the-bailout-113270
Jan 04, 2013 · Secrets and Lies of the Bailout The federal rescue of Wall Street didn’t fix the economy – it created a permanent bailout state based on a Ponzi-like confidence scheme.

Walmart benefits from billions in government subsidies ...
www.msnbc.com/msnbc/walmart-government-subsidies-study
Walmart benefits from billions in government subsidies: Study. The $7.8 billion includes an estimated $6.2 billion in public assistance for low-wage Walmart employees, including programs like food stamps, subsidized housing, and Medicaid. It also includes an estimated $70 million per year in “economic development subsidies” from state and legal governments eager to host Walmart in their cities.

The 2.6 Billion Dollar Welfare Payment That The U.S ...
www.infowars.com/the-2-6-billion-dollar-welfare-payment-that-the-u-s...
Dec 29, 2014 · Wal-Marts all over the nation were absolutely packed this holiday season, but according to a recent Bloomberg article, the average amount of welfare that Wal-Mart employees receive from the government each year breaks down to about $420,000 per store… Wal-Mart’s low wages have led to full-time employees seeking public assistance.

I don't know about YOU, TwoBi, but I'll trust the intelligence of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama over the intelligence of George W Bush & alt-President Trump ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. There actually isn't even a resemblance of comparison of intelligence. And both GW & the Thumper were draft dodging assholes.

Funny how the left continues to bitch about them being draft dodgers, but protested the draft. ?!?!?! Do you want people to be drafted or not?

Aren't you glad I showed up to remind you?
Bill Clinton’s Draft Records from the Freedom of Information Act files show he was a Pardoned Federal Felon

* Bill Clinton registers for the draft on September 08, 1964, accepting all contractual conditions of registering for the draft. Given Selective Service Number 3 26 46 228.
* Bill Clinton classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.
* Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968.
* Bill Clinton ordered to report for induction on July 28, 1969.
* Bill Clinton dishonors order to report and is not inducted into the military.
* Bill Clinton reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army Reserves on August 07, 1969 under authority of Col. E. Holmes. Clinton signs enlistment papers and takes oath of enlistment.
* Bill Clinton fails to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969.
* Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army Reserves is revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and Clinton now AWOL and subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2)(a) ‘registrant who has failed to report … remain liable for induction’.
* Bill Clinton’s birth date lottery number is 311, drawn December 1, 1969, but anyone who has already been ordered to report for induction, is INELIGIBLE!
* Bill Clinton runs for Congress (1974), while a fugitive from justice under Public Law 90-40.
* Bill Clinton runs for Arkansas Attorney General (1976), while a fugitive from justice.

All these facts come from Freedom of Information requests, public laws, and various books that have been published, and have not been refuted by Clinton.

Sneaky little guy isn't he - like snakes in the grass.
Oh gee, you forgot to mention the 2-3 meetings Trump had "privately" with Vladimer with no other US delegates present.
Oh, and his meeting with the Russian delegates where he shared "highly classified" US information to them (again with no other US representatives or interpreters present) at the Trump Tower and then saying he was President and could share whatever he wanted with the Russians.
I'm sure these were just "overlooks" on your part, however, RIGHT? View attachment 2673379

And god forbit we discuss the Bush/Cheney BIG LIE of .... wait for it .... here it comes ... WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION! YEAHHHH!
How many of our US soldiers lost THEIR LIVES over a continually supported fabrication by THAT administation's insistence over WMD in Iraq?
Oh damn, you forgot about THAT as well, didn't you TwoBi? Aren't you glad I showed up to help your lack of memory recall?

Never denied any of that - the meme doesn't deny it, or even mention it for that matter - You wouldn't be trying to redirect again now would you? You sly dog you. :cool: I'll agree with you on all accounts about Chaney, however I think Bush was lied to and strung along - hung out to dry. By the time he realized, it was too late.

What you are doing here Mac is verifying - we really haven't had a president that is worth a ******* for the past 40 years. I just showed 2 that were crap and you compared their crapness to the crapness of two others. You really believe there was "good intention" behind the money given to Iran? You really believe what the Clinton's have done over the years are "beneficial to the whole" of America? Please tell me your not that party blind.

Last edited:
I would think a little help in some of these central American countries to get on the right track...get rid of the crime....might have a bigger payoff......than what we have at the border......and trump just shut down funds to those countries just compounding the problem

The US spends $35 billion on foreign aid . . . but where ...
mondoweiss.net/2015/11/spends-billion-foreign
Nov 04, 2015 · The United States provided approximately $35 billion in economic aid to over 140 countries in fiscal year 2014.

Funny how the left continues to bitch about them being draft dodgers, but protested the draft. ?!?!?! Do you want people to be drafted or not?

Aren't you glad I showed up to remind you?
Bill Clinton’s Draft Records from the Freedom of Information Act files show he was a Pardoned Federal Felon

* Bill Clinton registers for the draft on September 08, 1964, accepting all contractual conditions of registering for the draft. Given Selective Service Number 3 26 46 228.
* Bill Clinton classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.
* Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968.
* Bill Clinton ordered to report for induction on July 28, 1969.
* Bill Clinton dishonors order to report and is not inducted into the military.
* Bill Clinton reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army Reserves on August 07, 1969 under authority of Col. E. Holmes. Clinton signs enlistment papers and takes oath of enlistment.
* Bill Clinton fails to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969.
* Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army Reserves is revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and Clinton now AWOL and subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2)(a) ‘registrant who has failed to report … remain liable for induction’.
* Bill Clinton’s birth date lottery number is 311, drawn December 1, 1969, but anyone who has already been ordered to report for induction, is INELIGIBLE!
* Bill Clinton runs for Congress (1974), while a fugitive from justice under Public Law 90-40.
* Bill Clinton runs for Arkansas Attorney General (1976), while a fugitive from justice.
* Bill Clinton receives pardon on January 21, 1977 from Carter.
* Bill Clinton FIRST PARDONED FEDERAL FELON ever to serve as President.

All these facts come from Freedom of Information requests, public laws, and various books that have been published, and have not been refuted by Clinton.

Sneaky little guy isn't he - like snakes in the grass.

Never denied any of that - the meme doesn't deny it, or even mention it for that matter - You wouldn't be trying to redirect again now would you? You sly dog you. :cool: I'll agree with you on all accounts about Chaney, however I think Bush was lied to and strung along - hung out to dry. By the time he realized, it was too late.

What you are doing here Mac is verifying - we really haven't had a president that is worth a ******* for the past 40 years. I just showed 2 that were crap and you compared their crapness to the crapness of two others. You really believe there was "good intention" behind the money given to Iran? You really believe what the Clinton's have done over the years are "beneficial to the whole" of America? Please tell me your not that party blind.

well do you want to talk about Cpt.Bonespurs?
how about GW Bush who just quit going...and come time to run for pres the records just disappeared

and you might want to check your facts again....but that's something you trumpies don't do a lot of...

The draft hasn't always been a part of our country and for the last thirty years it hasn't been. So anyone under 48 is safe from that charge.
President Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Carter, Bush all served, Clinton did not he got a student deferment to go to England when he was given a Rhodes scholarship. GWBush did what so many did, he entered a very different National Guard where he seems to have gotten lost about half way through. With both Clinton and GW Bush, there are many lost papers and much confusion as to whether their paperwork was spot on. The one man who went to war was Kerry, won three medals, the Republicans still crucified him.
Just to clarify for some of you, a deferment isn't dodging. It was a legal method of completing your education the draft board approved it and knew where you were. Nothing dodgy about it. There was also one for married with dependents, that lead to the lowest age of marriage and birth of children in our recent history. No one called it dodging, but you can draw your own conclusion.

Yeah the lies about Saddam's WMD program were truly a dark stain on our government:

"What if he fails to comply, and we fail to act, or we take some ambiguous third route which gives him yet more opportunities to develop this program of weapons of mass destruction and continue to press for the release of the sanctions and continue to ignore the solemn commitments that he made? "

"Well, he will conclude that the international community has lost its will. He will then conclude that he can go right on and do more to rebuild an arsenal of devastating destruction. "

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use *******, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program. We want to seriously reduce his capacity to threaten his neighbors. "

"But Saddam Hussein could end this crisis tomorrow simply by letting the weapons inspectors complete their mission. He made a solemn commitment to the international community to do that and to give up his weapons of mass destruction a long time ago now. One way or the other, we are determined to see that he makes good on his own promise. "

"If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow by the knowledge that they can act with impunity, even in the face of a clear message from the United Nations Security Council and clear evidence of a weapons of mass destruction program. "

All direct quotes from Bubbla Blow Jobs From Interns Clinton while trying to deflect attention away from his sexual proclivities that would get most anyone else fired. Hmmmm defect and distract tactics....no wonder you like Bubba so well!

now you are talking like a true trumptard

those people are coming here for a better life...and some afraid for their lives.....cutting off aid to those countries is sure going to fix that problem....how about we quit giving the wall street bail out money...everyone else paid it back and gets no more,,,,except wall street....and how about the money we give to wal mart...mcdonalds and a few others for hiring the low income...and then we subsidize them for not making enough to live on...I could go but you get the point

true this is a little old..but it is still going on to some extent

The true cost of the bank bailout | Need to Know | PBS
www.pbs.org/wnet/need-to-know/economy/the-true-cost-of-the-bank-
Sep 03, 2010 · New reports have shown that, at one point last year, the government had lent, spent or guaranteed $12.8 trillion to Wall Street. ... much to his credit would not give the money

Secrets and Lies of the Bailout – Rolling Stone
www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/secrets-and-lies-of-the-bailout-113270
Jan 04, 2013 · Secrets and Lies of the Bailout The federal rescue of Wall Street didn’t fix the economy – it created a permanent bailout state based on a Ponzi-like confidence scheme.

Answered like a true libtard - I expected nothing less :|

Yeah the lies about Saddam's WMD program were truly a dark stain on our government:

"What if he fails to comply, and we fail to act, or we take some ambiguous third route which gives him yet more opportunities to develop this program of weapons of mass destruction and continue to press for the release of the sanctions and continue to ignore the solemn commitments that he made? "

"Well, he will conclude that the international community has lost its will. He will then conclude that he can go right on and do more to rebuild an arsenal of devastating destruction. "

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use *******, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program. We want to seriously reduce his capacity to threaten his neighbors. "

"But Saddam Hussein could end this crisis tomorrow simply by letting the weapons inspectors complete their mission. He made a solemn commitment to the international community to do that and to give up his weapons of mass destruction a long time ago now. One way or the other, we are determined to see that he makes good on his own promise. "

"If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow by the knowledge that they can act with impunity, even in the face of a clear message from the United Nations Security Council and clear evidence of a weapons of mass destruction program. "

All direct quotes from Bubbla Blow Jobs From Interns Clinton while trying to deflect attention away from his sexual proclivities that would get most anyone else fired. Hmmmm defect and distract tactics....no wonder you like Bubba so well!

deflecting nothing.....his blow job cost how many lives and didn't ruin our standing in the world...….not a real good comparison...but then you were never real good with arguments anyway

AND at the time that blow job was consensual....kind of hard to ******* some to give a blow job anyway....it wasn't until she figured how much money she could make off all this did it become a real issue

AND funny at the time Star and Gingrich and others were trying to hang Clinton on the blow job......all of them were having extra marital affairs....kind of a double standard wouldn't you say.....well no of course you wouldn't......logic and making sense is not something you deal in

AND at the time that blow job was consensual....kind of hard to ******* some to give a blow job anyway
I never said it wasn't consensual. You're trying, quite poorly, to make strawman arguments just to argue something. You're worse at strawman arguments than Mac is....and he's really bad at it.

it wasn't until she figured how much money she could make off all this did it become a real issue
You're also really ignorant of history, but you've shown that time and again. It became a real issue when the Drudge Report broke the story on 1/17/98. Lewinsky didn't try to cash in until quite some time later. The liberal mainstream media outlet Newsweek had the story for some time prior to Drudge but had been trying to keep it under wraps to protect their buddy Bubba. Even after Drudge broke the story, it took several days of internet buzz before the liberal press finally had to start reporting on it.

Ole Bubba's WMD Iraq lies and subsequent attacks truly were a dark stain on the US....and on a 22 year old's blue dress....

I never said it wasn't consensual. You're trying, quite poorly, to make strawman arguments just to argue something. You're worse at strawman arguments than Mac is....and he's really bad at it.

You're also really ignorant of history, but you've shown that time and again. It became a real issue when the Drudge Report broke the story on 1/17/98. Lewinsky didn't try to cash in until quite some time later. The liberal mainstream media outlet Newsweek had the story for some time prior to Drudge but had been trying to keep it under wraps to protect their buddy Bubba. Even after Drudge broke the story, it took several days of internet buzz before the liberal press finally had to start reporting on it.

Ole Bubba's WMD Iraq lies and subsequent attacks truly were a dark stain on the US....and on a 22 year old's blue dress....

point is….republicans spent 5 years and how much money trying to get Clinton on something...anything....all they came up with was a blow job

and you want to compare that to Bush using powell and etc to lie to the world and send all kinds of troops in and how many lives lost

other countries laughed at the right over the blow job...….they didn't laugh at the loss of lives over Bush's phoney claim

white wash it anyway you want and I'm sure you will....but it's a very poor comparison!

point is….republicans spent 5 years and how much money trying to get Clinton on something...anything....all they came up with was a blow job

and you want to compare that to Bush using powell and etc to lie to the world and send all kinds of troops in and how many lives lost

other countries laughed at the right over the blow job...….they didn't laugh at the loss of lives over Bush's phoney claim

white wash it anyway you want and I'm sure you will....but it's a very poor comparison!

but then typical of the right to go all out to defend the crooks....5 years and how much money to investigate Bill...and come up with a blow job...…..2 years and how many committees and Hillary testifying what 11 hours in front of the Senate.....and nothing.........and now you cry about some time spent on trump and he refuses to testify

just more of that double standard wouldn't you say...…...

like Blaming Hillary for the steele report when a foreign country never came to her...she hired a private firm....and what does the right like to forget......Rubio and a couple conservative groups started that report!

you guys are just loaded with double standards....stupidity run amuck in the republican party

Back