Politics in 2022

TRUMP 2020

Poll: Trump Approval Down, Slips With Base | WBUR News
https://www.wbur.org/npr/685539207/poll-trump-approval-down-slips-with-base · Jun 24, 2019

How will Trump supporters deal with Trump losing the 2020 ...
Trump-supporters-deal-with-Trump-losing-the-2020...

Jul 23, 2019 · And in the 2018 midterms, the Republicans had this confirmed in the Senate races where with the exception of Alabama and Montana, every candidate that said, “I support Trump” won, including West Virginia’s Democratic Senator. If Trump loses in 2020… this will likely trickle down into the

Your polls seem to get in the heads of the weakminded - do ya remember 2016 ???

Do ya - those polls were SOOOO accurate ;}

Super nova size meltdown coming

you must be talking about the economy...…..see where China just nailed us for a bunch more tariffs...…..trump showed his hand when talking about the economy.....good gamblers don't do that...he is fucked now....I think China knows they have him on the ropes and are not going to back off.....especially when his re-election is riding on the economy....they just cut all soybean purchases....going to really piss off some farmers

you must be talking about the economy...…..see where China just nailed us for a bunch more tariffs...…..trump showed his hand when talking about the economy.....good gamblers don't do that...he is fucked now....I think China knows they have him on the ropes and are not going to back off.....especially when his re-election is riding on the economy....they just cut all soybean purchases....going to really piss off some farmers
i all for tariffs i think we should double down

said it before...he had the right idea...just fucked up on how he went about it....just saw where China is taking us to the wto for tariff violations.....had we gone there along time ago and got some of the other countries china does biz with we could have been in a lot stronger position...knowing trump he will just pull out of WTO rather than pay a fine... and to could cost us with other nations

Sure you do ... no skin off your ass, right? I bet if food prices tripled and money was tight, you'd be yapping like a hound. Trump's tariffs hurt US a lot more than they hurt China. Their concern for human rights & welfare is around -2 on a scale of 1to10.

WARREN SUCKS AS BAD AS YOUR POLLS
Maybe Trump needs to grab his "Sharpie" pen and write in the correct poll numbers like he did the path of the Weather Report of Dorian ... LOL
What Trump did there was break yet ANOTHER LAW ...... but you could hear the crickets from the congressional Republicans, couldn't you?
So, since no one inforces what this Liar-N-Chief does in Washington, just have him to write IN the correct numbers. I"m sure bozo drones will believe it numbers up, right? gif_Yellowball-laughing7.gif

Back