Pimped wives

I was out with one of my "Boy Toys" one night, Steve. Have seen him for the last 15/20 yrs. Guy came up to our table, Steve was getting us drinks. He was hitting on me. Told him I was married, and out on a date with a friend. He kept going. Steve came back, told the dude he was my date. Guy kept going how hot I was. Steve finally told him, $150 and she wlill suck your dick, or $400 and she will fuck you. Guy came back 15 min later with $400. Steve just laughed and told me to fuck him out in my SUV. So I took the guy out there and fucked him. He was actually very attractive and fucked me good. He ended up being a reg for me. Lol
Very exciting mid-date development for you and Steve. I imagine you were dressed extra sexy that night?

My wife always dresses extra sexy when going out to a nice hotel restaurant with me or with one of her Hotwife girlfriends. She always attracts lots of attention.

She is always flattered when men approach her with compliments and are willing to pay her for a private date back in their hotel room. Unless she detects a creepy energy from the generous suitor, she accepts his invitation and his cash gift.

Any wives here regularly pimped out by their black lovers/Doms /Masters ??
yes my wife is now 32 and she has been pimped out for the past 3 years and she makes good money.i had shared her a few times with mates and we had a new guy start where I work and became friends.hes black and when my wife let him she instantly felt attracted to him.we were invited to a party at his as a moving in thing and I let her really get to know him.once everyone left we had a few beers and I told him she liked him and he said he liked her and loves white women.very soon I watched him fuck her and cum in her pussy.he knowing she enjoyed black guys introduced her to others and one guy after fucking her told her he was a pimp and said he wanted her to work for him.she refused but the next day talked openly about it and I said it’s her choice.she phoned him back and within an hour he was at our house with another guy and with his camera and a contract.she read the contract and signed it and his late witnessed it as did I.
he then got her to strip and took lots of nude pics and both of them fucked her and cum inside.3 years later she’s made a decent amount of money,we have good vacations and happy.she fucks mostly black guys but occasionally others does parties and gangbangs plus modelling for them occasionally.

I don’t know if this is considered “pimped” but during football season our bull will have her serve his friends and him in a g-string. The make bets on the game. Who ever wins the bet takes her home for the night. Some games they will do a half time bet and winner will win either a blow job or can fuck her until the game starts back up.

I sort of did once a couple of years ago when I went over to my bbc's apartment for a football game. Stephen is my bbc b/f that we have been friends with for several years. Stephen was around 48, i was 57. I'm now 61.

He and Michael are very cool as we get together a lot for mfm sessions. He either comes over or we go to his place. It's also very cool that i see him solo whenever I want. we've gone out on solo dates a few times. That afternoon Michael said he was going to a hockey game with some friends, So i headed over to watch a football game with Stephen and a friend. When I got over to Stephen's place, he told me he had to go into work for a few hours. Make yourself comfortable, you know where everything is, help yourself.

He said his friends will be over around 2pm, in the meantime, why don't I put on something sexy from the "drawer." The drawer is where Michael and I have left a few items over the years of us meeting. Cock rings, lube, lingerie, etc. I laughed and said "really?" and he said yeah. I owe these guys for helping me out with a big project and I was hoping you could help repay them for me. I said WHAT? He said come on Sash, you know the 3 of us have talked about this a few times and you always seemed excited about 3-4 guys and you. So today's the day! BTW, Michael hates hockey, he's probably back home now, waiting to hear about your afternoon here." I wasn't sure what to do. Stephen assured me I had met a couple of them before socially. The other 2 were very nice divorced guys, he assured me.

I put on a red VS bra, a pair of white panties and a black leather collar which is what I answered the door in as each guy arrived. They were definitely surprised to see me dressed like that but wasted no time and getting undressed. that afternoon was one I'll always remember. A g/b was something I always dreamt about doing but never getting up the courage. That day i did everything, several times, From around 2:30 until after 6 it was just lots of fucking, sucking, kissing, resting, fucking again. Anal is something I love and each guy got his turn, same with fucking. It was an intense session of passion and lust. For a few months after that day, I met with the same four 2 more times. Not with Michael or Stephen, just me solo. I think there's something about no having anyone there you know well. I feel more free and animialistic.

Any wives here regularly pimped out by their black lovers/Doms /Masters ??
Honestly it's some of the best ways to meet good men. If you find a black man you like and have a lot of fun with why not meet some of his friends and see where and how things go. Beats going to bars and clubs and shooting in the dark with someone.

Honestly it's some of the best ways to meet good men. If you find a black man you like and have a lot of fun with why not meet some of his friends and see where and how things go. Beats going to bars and clubs and shooting in the dark with someone.
Have you been pimped a few times you gorgeous tiny thing??

I have been pimped out. The first time was a bull I had been with on a regular basis for about two months. He played football for Clemson and he invited me over to watch the game. When I got there he had caterers there preparing food. He told me he invited some friends and he had an outfit on our bed for me to put on. It was crotchless panties, garters, heels and a Clemson jersey cut for female with his name and number. He told me to put it on before the guys arrived. I did as told and came out and he loved it. He asked the cook what he thought. I asked him if it is a little too revealing meeting his friends. He said they won't think so. I felt a little awkward with my pussy lips hanging out meeting his friends but as they arrived the greeted me but neve mentioned it. I got some very handsy hugs though.
The guys went into to watch the end of the game on before and Mark took me in. He said he was going to check on the bbq and said why don't you find a lap to sit on. I got lots of offers and I looked at him and he said try Curtis and lead me over. As I walked over and turned to sit on his lap, Curtis said "Honey, can you talk with those lips" which was greeted with laughter. I could feel Curtis was hard. and his hands went straight to my legs. They had me switch laps every so often. I was enjoying the attention and thought hubby would like to see this. Hands were going up the jersey to feel my breasts and now my nipples were hard. One of the guys said take Mark's jersey off and put an Alabama one on. One of them pulled it off and my breasts were on display.
I was sitting on a guy with a linebacker type build when Mark came back in. I could tell he was really hard and big. He made me feel small. He told Mark I think she likes sitting on my cock. He asked me if I was enjoying it and I said yes. Mark asked who took my jersey off. They razed him about making me wear it. Damien told me to stand up and then he stood up. His erection was clearly showing. He was behind me feeling my ass then spread my ass to show everyone before fingering and letting everyone know I was wet. I wasn't sure if Mark wanted this and I knew my husband would not be happy not knowing about this. Damien grabbed my hand and told Mark he was going to take me to the playroom. I looked at him and he said don't be too rough on her. Mark said come her honey and give me a kiss. He could tell I was confused and nervous. He kissed me and said now you go with Damien and be a good girl for him.
I had never seen this room but there were all kinds of sex furniture and toys. He told me to stand as he got cuffs out of a drawer. He told me to mount the breeding bench and I got in position and he restrained me to the bench then used me with his big cock until filling my pussy. He slapped me on the ass and said what a good fuck I was. He left me restrained to the bench with his cum dripping out. and splatting on the floor.
soon another guy came in and commented on the mess Damien left l saying that is why you need husbands here.. Guy after guy came in taking their turn. Finally Mark came in, released me and told me I did well and to go get cleaned up and he expected me to still be on my A game f=for him. He said oh by the way your husband was trying you and couldn't reach me so he called me. He asked how you were doing and I sent him the photo Damien took of your used pussy. He said he was upset about it but he told him it his his pussy now.
A couple weeks later he loaned me out to some Japanese investors and then later another group of black friends.

I can't fault your logic there 🤷🏼‍♂️👌🏻

Back