Old school interracial missionary

Sure .... one of these days

I put it that way cause I couldn't do any kind of chat right now. I'm married and wife is around.
Said it hoping maybe another time when it's convenient for both?
Maybe kik? Or even just real time convo
Just a thought

I put it that way cause I couldn't do any kind of chat right now. I'm married and wife is around.
Said it hoping maybe another time when it's convenient for both?
Maybe kik? Or even just real time convo
Just a thought
I understand .... you're at home with your wife
I'm usually on during the day ... while at work

Love this gif.. one of the best ever. I love how thick his cock is and how hard he is pounding her. I can only assume how much she is enjoying it..she’s probably in multiple orgasmic status by now. I know I would be..
Her only question; will it be a boy or girl?

While I kind of understand why a white husband would allow his wife to have sex with sexy black men, I gotta believe that hubby would start having regrets after watching his wife orgasm in missionary... her soft white legs wrapped possessively around the black stud's rough waist, her nails dug into his thick muscled ass, her back arching, her face contorted beyond recognition as his thick viable sperm shoots balls deep inside her. And then, in the heat of that type of passion, she shouts out that she loves her black guy. Missionary is the most intimate position... where true love is formed.

While I kind of understand why a white husband would allow his wife to have sex with sexy black men, I gotta believe that hubby would start having regrets after watching his wife orgasm in missionary... her soft white legs wrapped possessively around the black stud's rough waist, her nails dug into his thick muscled ass, her back arching, her face contorted beyond recognition as his thick viable sperm shoots balls deep inside her. And then, in the heat of that type of passion, she shouts out that she loves her black guy. Missionary is the most intimate position... where true love is formed.

its true...theres realy only 1 guy i wanna marry...but i alwaze fall in luv a lil bit with every guy that fucks me...specialy when he climbs on top n spreads me open n i wrap my arms n legs all round 2 pull him allaway deep in my belly n feel him pump me full of his bubbly babyjuce like he owns me

its true...theres realy only 1 guy i wanna marry...but i alwaze fall in luv a lil bit with every guy that fucks me...specialy when he climbs on top n spreads me open n i wrap my arms n legs all round 2 pull him allaway deep in my belly n feel him pump me full of his bubbly babyjuce like he owns me

That bubbly, black seed baby formula is always brewing in these ripe, dark plums... PLENTY of SEED to ejaculate black seed ballsacks-deep in your tight white snatch and all over your face, tits and ass just how you like it. Mmm.. nothing like a thirsty cumbag, snowbunny BBC fuck Toy.

Back