Old school interracial missionary

This position is the most erotic for a husband watching his wife have sex with another man. I get so hot watching her as she spreads her legs wide to take him inside her, grips his penis to guide him into her, watches between her own legs as he eases his penis inside, slowly at first to allow her vagina to stretch to accommodate him. I find it hot as hell to see how she holds on to him and caresses him, and hugs him cheek to cheek as he thrusts in and out of her. When she has a hard penis inside her in this position I get so aroused I can barely stand it. And I get even more worked up when she raises her legs up and tips her hips back to take him even deeper, since I know she is working with him to get his penis as far into her vagina as she can. Normally when she raises her legs after the initial bout of thrusting, I then move from her side to the "end zone" where I get the best view of the hard, thick penis stretching her vagina into a perfect "O" as he fills her. And when he is fully inside her and his ball sack is pushed hard up against her butt, I can easily visualize how her entire vagina is stretched to the shape of his hard penis, holding it tight, lubricating the erect penis with her own fluids to help him slide in and out easily so as to extract as much semen from the penis as he can produce. And when he does finally ejaculate inside her in the missionary position, I have the best view of his entire body tensing up as his penis gets even bigger and harder right before he shoots. I love watching when they both tense up and freeze in place as he makes the final lunge and holds his engorged, throbbing penis as deep inside my wife as he can push it. Again I see in my mind the tip of his penis pushed up against her cervix as his semen pulses out of him and into her, creating more pressure inside her vagina as the new additional volume of fluid stretches her even more. Finally I enjoy watching as they both relax, and she looks over at me with a satisfied look as he withdraws his penis from her stretched and swollen vagina.
Very hot!

This position is the most erotic for a husband watching his wife have sex with another man. I get so hot watching her as she spreads her legs wide to take him inside her, grips his penis to guide him into her, watches between her own legs as he eases his penis inside, slowly at first to allow her vagina to stretch to accommodate him. I find it hot as hell to see how she holds on to him and caresses him, and hugs him cheek to cheek as he thrusts in and out of her. When she has a hard penis inside her in this position I get so aroused I can barely stand it. And I get even more worked up when she raises her legs up and tips her hips back to take him even deeper, since I know she is working with him to get his penis as far into her vagina as she can. Normally when she raises her legs after the initial bout of thrusting, I then move from her side to the "end zone" where I get the best view of the hard, thick penis stretching her vagina into a perfect "O" as he fills her. And when he is fully inside her and his ball sack is pushed hard up against her butt, I can easily visualize how her entire vagina is stretched to the shape of his hard penis, holding it tight, lubricating the erect penis with her own fluids to help him slide in and out easily so as to extract as much semen from the penis as he can produce. And when he does finally ejaculate inside her in the missionary position, I have the best view of his entire body tensing up as his penis gets even bigger and harder right before he shoots. I love watching when they both tense up and freeze in place as he makes the final lunge and holds his engorged, throbbing penis as deep inside my wife as he can push it. Again I see in my mind the tip of his penis pushed up against her cervix as his semen pulses out of him and into her, creating more pressure inside her vagina as the new additional volume of fluid stretches her even more. Finally I enjoy watching as they both relax, and she looks over at me with a satisfied look as he withdraws his penis from her stretched and swollen vagina.
Very hot!
It's become my favorite in the past two years. It's VERY erotic and sexy.

This position is always fascinating to me, when the wife hooks her ankles together behind the guy's back. I think of it as her way of holding him inside her, ensuring that he doesn't pull out before she is ready, after he has shot his semen inside her. My wife and I talked about this, and because she is rather short her legs are too short to wrap them around whatever guy she has inside her. What she does instead is pull her knees up and squeeze him with her legs on each side of him, letting him know she wants to hold him inside her. Of course she also hugs him to her with her arms, and I find that so erotic too.

435_1000.jpg

Back