Old school interracial missionary

Yes, I was involved in two previous IR relationships. And I am bi, I have been with other women.

thanks Beth. I was involved with IR also, once with an old girlfriend (I'm white as was she).
If you'd ever care to chat about our experiences, let me know and maybe we can work something out.
Thanks, and regards

thanks Beth. I was involved with IR also, once with an old girlfriend (I'm white as was she).
If you'd ever care to chat about our experiences, let me know and maybe we can work something out.
Thanks, and regards
How were you involved in an IR relationship?

How were you involved in an IR relationship?

We both worked for hi-tech companies. I was the white guy with the IR kink (masturbating while thinking of black men fucking white women, preferably white wives).
She was very pretty, great body and highly sexual.
I started to tell her how I'd love to watch a black man fucking her, said this during sex. We both would have hard orgasms.
Then one day she mentioned that a black guy, a co-worker of hers, on the same team, was flirting with her.
dot dot dot ;)
care to chat a bit one of these days?

We both worked for hi-tech companies. I was the white guy with the IR kink (masturbating while thinking of black men fucking white women, preferably white wives).
She was very pretty, great body and highly sexual.
I started to tell her how I'd love to watch a black man fucking her, said this during sex. We both would have hard orgasms.
Then one day she mentioned that a black guy, a co-worker of hers, on the same team, was flirting with her.
dot dot dot ;)
care to chat a bit one of these days?
Sure .... one of these days

Back