Ok so can someone clue me in on how close I am to being actually cuckolded?

How close am I to becoming a true cuckold?

• Not close at all

• Close, but you're moving too fast

• Close, and you should keep a steady pace

• Very close (6 months to a year)

• She's probably cheated already and is embarrassed to confess

Results are only viewable after voting.
So now is your chance to take her out and choose new lingerie, and fuck me cloths and outfits for her entertaining her bull. You should also get into shaving her pussy and getting her ready whenever she is preparing to entertain this man or others. Then you should be cleaning her creampies when she gets home and taking pics of her messy cunt for you to look at whenever she is out.

You should NOT be allowed to cum until after you have cleaned her up. If you are lucky it will soon progress to her entertaining him at your home in your presence and with your help as you fluff him and clean them both up after he has filled her up.
Keep us posted on how things progress and post any pics you can...

xx HWJ

The other side of this coin, she may not want someone else’s baby but could be preparing to do something after she’s already pregnant.
In addition to this, there are other factors to consider, like her lover not consenting to making some woman who is not his wife pregnant. Some people are only willing to take sexual fantasies so far, and impregnation, to plenty of people, is a territory they're not willing to tread on outside a stable relationship, and for good reasons. For one, consider that if both your wife and her lover agree to have a baby, the baby is going to be of mixed race, and as far as I understand it, both you and your wife are white. So, not only is your baby going to have questions as why they don't look like their *******, but society may also become judgemental.
So, cuckolding is one thing, but having a baby is another and you should think very well about how both of you are going to deal with the kid. Remember, a fetish is one thing, but a baby is a responsibility.

By saying this, I'm not trying to prevent you from experiencing the joy of witnessing your wife carry the seed of a superior male, but do give it a good though as to how you can deal with it responsibly. I think there are plenty of couples here that have had the ******* of the wive's lovers, and they seem to be leading happy family lives. So, if your wife and her lover consent to impregnation, then you can always ask here for advise as to how deal with the baby's and society's questions.

I wish you well. Keep us posted.

Update #3 (May 5, 2021)
Ok so its been a couple weeks and honestly I feel like our lives have been turned completely upside down. After my last post everything went pretty much as expected. She must have asked me 50 times if I was sure I was cool with everything and I couldn't have said 'yes' any more enthusiastically.
The night came and she left and was gone for what felt like YEARS. The plan was they were going to meet at a bar in the next town over basically near where he lives and have a few drinks and chat etc. The only ground rules I had were that she kept her rings on and that she doesn't tell him that I know about anything. I'm not caged (yet?) and I jerked off three fucking times while she was gone, that's how crazy I was going. She was just wearing some nice jeans and a semi-tight t-shirt so it's not like she was dressed to ******* which helped me stay somewhat calm. Literally all I could think about was this super strong black dude chatting up my wife and trying to get his hands on her body.
Anyways, she comes home and she is absolutely giddy. She didn't even say anything we just started making out, I immediately regretted jerking off because all I wanted to do was fuck her brains out right there in the kitchen. She said 'You know I love you, right?' I told her I did and that I loved her more than anything. Then she said it.
"We had sex."
It was like somebody let off a bomb in my chest. I couldn't fucking feel anything. I just stood there and I probably looked like an idiot. All I could manage was another 'I love you so much.' I couldn't believe it this guy fucked my wife.
After a few minutes I came back down to Earth and she told me about the sex. She's not the best storyteller (sadly) but he basically convinced her to come check out his home gym, which basically turned into him taking her home and fucking her brains out on the couch. The sex was 'pretty incredible'. Idk if this is redundant or not but I did NOT get laid that night.
Now I'm torn. She wants to see him again. I'm terrified because she wanted to see him last weekend too but we had family stuff come up. Now I'm freaking out that every time she gets a free night she's going to want to go ride this guy's dick. I basically gave her the greenlight though so I guess we'll see. I am being completely cuckolded and it is the most bittersweet thing I've ever felt. I can't help but feel like I'm falling even deeper in love.
just wait until she tells you she's pregnant.
also know it was not mistake when she tells you too

Back