Votes: 202 15.3%
  • 20% to 29%

Votes: 227 17.2%
  • 10% to 19%

Votes: 164 12.4%
  • 0% to 9%

Votes: 111 8.4%

• Total voters
No. You got it wrong completely. That's what you say when you can't read or comprehend an article. 🤦‍♂️

They (cosmopolitan) said, according to an InterracialMatch survey that 83% of white Women say they fantasize about being in an "interracial" relationship(!) (no word about with Black men. "IR" can mean a lot of things, actually);
But "only" 12% admit it to their parents. (Well, let's be honest here... how many people talk to their parents what they fantasize about anyway, may it be relationship-related or - and perhaps even less common - about their sexual attractions.)
Then they mentioned over 60% said "interracial" sex(!) would be an "exotic" fantasy. (Wow! In this day and age to describe it as something "exotic" is weird, and perhaps the most telling part of the findings.)
Then it was "over 20%" (what's that even mean, 20.5, 21, 25 or 30 percent??) said, and here i quote the article literally... "have seen better success in interracial relationships their peers are in" (sic!), NOT 20% have "done it"! And it actually means nothing without a comparison what percentage sees better success in same-"race" relationships. (That could be "over 20%" as well with the remaining "almost 60%" seeing no difference between same-/inter-relationshipls, just saying.)

To sum it up, that article is whack and doesn't add anything meaningful (apart from the fact that they state "IR" sex is seen as "exotic" by many, a majority actually. o_O ).

Of course there is a range within a rather broad threshold - the lower bound would be 16%, the upper bound 40%. Anything under or over that estimate would be completely unrealistic, if not impossible!
For other countries it's a different story though. In the U.K. the percentage of blackened white Women is closer to 20%; in Italy 8%, Germany 5%, the "Scandinavias" between under 1% to 2%, depending on the country, with Sweden taking the lead. ;) (Apart from the percentages given for the U.S. and U.K. the numbers are rough estimates only due to a lack of data.) Enjoy!
"i stick with it... 32% is the most realistic percentage of white Women who have been blackened in the U.S."

That's too low because it's too close to the number that have admitted to dating black guys even 20 years ago. Refer back to my post on page 17.

i'd say 70% of the current 2osomethings by the time they're 30.
I think from what I have seen it depends on age. Around college age women has to be 40% or more.

70% is ridiculous...40% pretty much means half of WW have been with a black man....that's also unrealistic

I'd say that the amount of WW who have been sexual with BM in any country is probably a bit higher than the percentage of BM in that country

So in the USA the % of BM is 6.5, so I'd guess that 8 or 9% of WW have been with a BM in the USA

There is a STRONG contingent of white women who would never date/fuck a blk man. Game or no game, they’re just not trying to hear it. So white dudes on here who are worried about blk men "taken all the white girls", some of your sisters are keeping it pure for you. But are you banging them either way? Probably not.

I'd also say the % non-white women who have been sexually with a WM is higher than the % WW who have been a BM

But no one ever tries dk police WM the way everyone tries society 2 dk police black men.

70% is ridiculous...40% pretty much means half of WW have been with a black man....that's also unrealistic

I'd say that the amount of WW who have been sexual with BM in any country is probably a bit higher than the percentage of BM in that country

So in the USA the % of BM is 6.5, so I'd guess that 8 or 9% of WW have been with a BM in the USA

There is a STRONG contingent of white women who would never date/fuck a blk man. Game or no game, they’re just not trying to hear it. So white dudes on here who are worried about blk men "taken all the white girls", some of your sisters are keeping it pure for you. But are you banging them either way? Probably not.

I'd also say the % non-white women who have been sexually with a WM is higher than the % WW who have been a BM

But no one ever tries dk police WM the way everyone tries society 2 dk police black men.
I am going by age and based on what I see which is near a college so I probably see it more often. I certainly don't think 40% of all white women have gone black. I was referring to college women in their 20's who could have started pre-college. I am also guessing that some have and keep it private so 40% could be a bit high but among women in their 20's I still think it is much higher than it may be amongst all white females in general.

Back