Nude Beach

Wicked weasel bikini girl. My girlfriend got this same bikini, "satin matte " in purple, just with the halter top but same bottoms. Had it on at the pool for some public tanning I think Thursday or Friday afternoon.

Had her buttered up with coconut oil 💦 and when she was laying on her stomach, undid the top straps and gave her a wedgie to tan her tush.🍑

bikinis with 30-70% ass cheeks showing is very common in the OC area beaches and pools.

Attachments

• look-i-have-the-same-bikini-as-the-last-poster-f0b8xip7nm.jpg
    look-i-have-the-same-bikini-as-the-last-poster-f0b8xip7nm.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 296
While on holidays your wife takes a walk beyond the resort property, as she passes two large black men, locals who stare as she passes by, she nervously pushes down the back of her bikini bottoms to fly the colors.

They're sudden grins reassure her, better face turns red in embarrassment at how slutty it makes her feel, Even as she feels her slit turn slick and wet.

She doesn't protest as the two men rise from their towels, each taking her by an arm and leading her back to there towels...

Attachments

• Adobe_20220328_111922.jpg
    Adobe_20220328_111922.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 296
Arriving at the beach and rearranging her things, your wife looks around before slipping off her bikini bottoms and making sure her queen of spades tattoo is still in place.... As she fantasizes about what might happen if a large Black Bull should pass by her part of the deserted beach.....

Attachments

• Adobe_20220328_111521.jpg
    Adobe_20220328_111521.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 280
Please login or become a member to view

Would love to set up a meet up would love it

Anyone else like going to nude beaches? We love going to Black's Beach in San Diego.

Love Black's Beach! Going in a couple weeks with my sub partner, hoping to find cuck couples to play with.

Any couples in San Diego reach out

Back