Nude Beach

So I've mentioned another threads My previous girlfriend who is Afrikaans (white South African) it was a target bikini girl when I first met her but since then I've graduated her to San Lorenzo bikinis as well as wicked weasel bikinis.

If you're unsure what what a wicked weasel bikini is please check out their website they've got a great collection. Everything from mildly wild too is that actually legal to wear to the beach???

That's not her by the way, But I do believe it's a older model year wicked weasel that chicks wearing

Attachments

• 40yo-milf-mom-having-a-day-off-6d3vxv28zl.jpg
    40yo-milf-mom-having-a-day-off-6d3vxv28zl.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 231
Yesterday my girlfriend wore too the pool I could weasel bikini from this "Sailor Stipe" collection The same exact color. And yes the bluish stripes are transparent especially when wet so you can imagine what the white stripes are like, lol.

Only differences her top is the halter, just cuz she has so many triangle tops I went for something different. And the bottom is a little bit fuller, Brazilian cut with some cool tie straps on the side that crisscross, rather than the microthong this trick is wearing.

Attachments

• wish-i-could-go-to-the-gym-like-this-8s803t15eq.jpg
    wish-i-could-go-to-the-gym-like-this-8s803t15eq.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 230
A couple more wicked weasel sheer bikinis. I really like the cut on that one piece, thinking about getting the bathing suit pattern above (sailor stripes) in that cut for my lady. Problem with these is they're just so sheer it's difficult to get away wearing them anywhere except a nude beach.

Attachments

• times-two-3wf0dah77z-1004x1435.jpg
    times-two-3wf0dah77z-1004x1435.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 224
I go to this one which is the one piece mega mesh only in the purple color. I kind of lucked out because I had one of this blue with the red trim. But because of COVID, they were totally out of everything but the extra small.

And by the time they were in restock they changed the colors, which I now noticed they do every year. So I got her the purple one, grape. Which I like a lot better. Currently the replace that one with a black or the reverse of white. But they've had pink, red, blue, teal in the past.

Anyways, sadly that's one we haven't had the opportunity to have her wear yet. But recently I got some heart-shaped pasties to put over the explicit parts so should be more likely to wear it to the regular beach. But next time we go to a resort I'm definitely having her bring that in case there's a good place to wear it.

Some examples as this is like gateway bikini they cut me into find her wicked weasel bikinis in the first place.

Attachments

• gotta-love-this-ww-one-piece-8g6k3ul0uq.jpg
    gotta-love-this-ww-one-piece-8g6k3ul0uq.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 225
  • Screenshot_20220324-130533.png
    Screenshot_20220324-130533.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_20220324-130549.png
    Screenshot_20220324-130549.png
    860.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20220324-130600.png
    Screenshot_20220324-130600.png
    1 MB · Views: 176
Said this hot babe is wearing the same M Mega Mesh wicked weasel as the ones I posted above, just instead of being the one piece it's a standard bikini. I think this is a pretty hot, but somewhat impractical for most situations, hence the reason I went with the one piece above. Didn't really need 10 bikinis you can only wear once in a blue moon. She already has enough somewhat risque bikinis now.

Attachments

• mega-mesh-bikini-bottom-on-my-wife-2lfq4d9y6x-1080x1440.jpg
    mega-mesh-bikini-bottom-on-my-wife-2lfq4d9y6x-1080x1440.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 282
Titties at full mast just waiting for an interesting bloke to happen by.... One with enough confidence to come right up and engage in conversation, not lurk in the background...

Attachments

• was-on-vacay-and-maybe-a-fan-spotted-me-sexyasian-7n2qdi1n1l (1).jpg
    was-on-vacay-and-maybe-a-fan-spotted-me-sexyasian-7n2qdi1n1l (1).jpg
    594.9 KB · Views: 249
Back