Nude Beach

Love Black's Beach! Going in a couple weeks with my sub partner, hoping to find cuck couples to play with.

Any couples in San Diego reach out
Check the weather first, had a couple of warm days last week and got in some tanning at the pool, but temp in the beach are always cooler especially with the sea breeze.

Presently it raining and I saw a few flooded out intersections yesterday.

10 day forecast is in the 60s in the OC for coastal areas, rising to the mid 70s after that.

😮‍💨

Check the weather first, had a couple of warm days last week and got in some tanning at the pool, but temp in the beach are always cooler especially with the sea breeze.

Presently it raining and I saw a few flooded out intersections yesterday.

10 day forecast is in the 60s in the OC for coastal areas, rising to the mid 70s after that.

😮‍💨
Thanks for the heads up. Not too concerned, will be there the weekend of the 15th

Every beach here in Sweden is a nude beach :)
Well, maybe not really all the beaches, but many. And most cities in Sweden that have a beach also tend to have a nude beach.

But I still think that nudity and nude beaches, especially in the context of sexy adventures, such as voyer/exhibitionism, as swingers and with other sexy elements and sexy lifestyles are more widespread and above all more accepted in France.
Cap d´Agde is France's clear evidence.
But my experience is also that sexy lifestyles are common in several different ways and in most regions are very widespread and adapted, also that it is very common for many married women and men to still have lovers.

Done Black's beach during my Navy days...Haulover during my Swingers Days...Good Ole Hippy Hollow during my School Days...But nothing I.M.H.O. takes the cake like Euro Nude beaches...Here in Portugal we have a bunch...One of the best I have ever been to was in Tenerife in the Canary Islands...The energy here is laid back and open...Totally different then stateside...

960x0.jpg

Done Black's beach during my Navy days...Haulover during my Swingers Days...Good Ole Hippy Hollow during my School Days...But nothing I.M.H.O. takes the cake like Euro Nude beaches...Here in Portugal we have a bunch...One of the best I have ever been to was in Tenerife in the Canary Islands...The energy here is laid back and open...Totally different then stateside...

View attachment 4945982
Elaborate please

Elaborate please
The difference I see here is that at some of the beaches there are entire families, completely normal...The one I went to in Tenerife was awesome because on the one hand you a normal nude beach, however if you walked further down and around some large rocks you had an all out fuck fest going on...There is a respect in separation of privacy and letting those enjoy the beach in there own ways...in different areas...😉

The difference I see here is that at some of the beaches there are entire families, completely normal...The one I went to in Tenerife was awesome because on the one hand you a normal nude beach, however if you walked further down and around some large rocks you had an all out fuck fest going on...There is a respect in separation of privacy and letting those enjoy the beach in there own ways...in different areas...😉
Well I'm definitely not into "family" nude type beaches. Only care to go to adult only 18- crowd with out ******* running around. (Been to Glen Eden Sun club which was like that. Also saw some hardcore naturists yelled at a couple for embracing in the pool.)

San Onofre Trail 6 had two sections.

Trail 6 side which was a laid make mostly nude non sexual atmosphere.

Camp Pendleton side which was potentially a bit but wilder.

Back