Need advice after using big bbc dildos on my gf

Hello,

I am making baby steps with my girlfriend, I am now using big dildo and cock sleeves.

I usually lick her pussy, and after fucking her with my cock, she comes multiple times (with the oral sex or while fucking with my cock).

Then I start using big black dildos and black cock sleeves to continue fucking her. She actually never said no to it or asked what is going on. She only asks to stop after a while because it's stretching her pussy and it dry it also.

Her pussy is stretched out after using it, then I fuck her with my cock for a long time, she doesn't comes anymore during that moment, but she always said "your cock is so good" or "I prefer your cock". Then I cum in her mouth or her body.

Sometime during sex, I make her suck the dildo while I fuck her, she is always ok with that. I tell her, "you like that" she always said "yes", then she asked me "does it turn you on?" and I reply "yes, I like seeing you cum" or "yes I like when you act like a slut".

After sex, she never asked questions or discuss the big dildo or penis sleeve I bought few weeks ago. We always have good sex sessions.

Sometimes she tells me "how do you want my pussy to be tight if you always stretch it with the toys". I answered, "you like it when it's big and it go all way to the bottom." Then she says she prefers my cock.

Sometime she said "yes I like it" while using the penis sleeve, that time I asked her to say it
:)

I can see she enjoy the big toys but won't admit it. One day she told me she was not familiar this toys and dildos, and that she never used it before.
It's like she refrains herself from moaning when I use a toy, if I use my finger on her clit, she moans.

I am wondering if using big toys can help my girlfriend want some other guy ? Using dirty talks help also, do you have any advice regarding this next step.

I feel that there is a limit she doesn't want to cross, like admitting she likes big dildos, or that she has pleasure with the penis sheath I use. Basically, the overall idea is that she admits that she can be pleased by "something else" than my cock.

What would be the right way to help her enjoy it and say it also? (That would be a big step forward)
- I was thinking about using the toys every time we had sex for a few weeks so her pussy is larger. Then using my cock only every time so she would have to ask me to use the big toys.
- Or maybe using the big toys only after I cum, so she can have another orgasm while she can see I need a rest

Do you have any advice to tackle this situation ?
Any dirty talk suggestion (something constructive plz ... )

Thanks
:up:

Can you please give me some example, like full sentences that would do the job ?
Hard to say. You have to really take yourself out of it, be in the moment, focus on HER. What feels good to her. What she desires. Anytime yall talk about it, she should only feel relaxed and safe. This will create a subconscious connection between the fantasy and the feeling

Back