My wife is pregnant

I have had two partners leave me for other men they were fucking with my approval and encouragement, basically once it gets to a point where you can't offer them anything substantial ie: money, you'll probably become the third wheel very quickly. The real fun bit was having to give my wife half of everything I owned (her bit was $400k) 15 years ago, so she could spend it on him. I loved looking at her FB page with all the holiday snaps in high end hotels OS with them all loved up, knowing he was fucking her senseless like I had watched them many times before. She even bought him a new sports car, in the worst colour in the world... so once they spent all the money and split, he got fuck all for that as well... but didn't give a fuck, because I paid for it. All I can say is, enjoy the ride... and jerk your cock until its red raw like I did while you can, because if it turns to *******, your hand will be your only friend.
He doesn’t seem to understand how severe this will be.

You would probably think so, but don't discount anything, had I been single (I had just met my current wife) and my ex wanted me back (she tried) after having this guys kid, like a fucking idiot, I probably would have jumped at it. Cucks are wired in reverse, me included, and active hotwives don't come around often too for sexually submissive/ beta guys with small dicks... and they do lack good judgement at times, almost all of the time actually.
I think my entire family/ friends would have disowned me had I got back with her and raised their baby, they totally disowned her, so I think I would have been ditched as well...and rightly so I guess?
Do does your current wife know that you’re a cuck

I’m not sure if a guy would post a pic and then make up a story like this. What does he have to gain by it. If the couple wanted to have a baby and chose together as a couple that the bull would do it I don’t see a problem as long it was for the right reasons like they wanted a baby and this wasn’t done out of fantasy.

I’m not sure if a guy would post a pic and then make up a story like this. What does he have to gain by it. If the couple wanted to have a baby and chose together as a couple that the bull would do it I don’t see a problem as long it was for the right reasons like they wanted a baby and this wasn’t done out of fantasy.
If you have been here long enough, you start to see patterns and the same stories.

My husband raised my mixed race ******* with me but my ******* was 6 months old when my husband and I got together. Congratulations if this is really what you want, I just don't think I would willingly be able to get pregnant with another man's baby while I was in a committed relationship. Good luck

And down the road when she's starts leaving hubby alone while she's still fucking the baby daddy while mister Vicky is babysitting every night, that baby is gonna catch a lot of resentful feelings from"daddy"

My husband raised my mixed race ******* with me but my ******* was 6 months old when my husband and I got together. Congratulations if this is really what you want, I just don't think I would willingly be able to get pregnant with another man's baby while I was in a committed relationship. Good luck
Your situation is completely different. It’s the oddest reaction by a husband that is cut off from sex and is being told he’s going to pay for raising the baby. Not normal behavior, and that’s why we are saying it’s BS.

Your situation is completely different. It’s the oddest reaction by a husband that is cut off from sex and is being told he’s going to pay for raising the baby. Not normal behavior, and that’s why we are saying it’s BS.
No I get it, it boggles my mind all these weak ass men who say oh no I'm fine with it because it's what my wife wants. Grow a pair cucks, no real man is gonna be okay with their wife getting pregnant with another man's baby and saying it's okay because she's happy

No I get it, it boggles my mind all these weak ass men who say oh no I'm fine with it because it's what my wife wants. Grow a pair cucks, no real man is gonna be okay with their wife getting pregnant with another man's baby and saying it's okay because she's happy
Yup. I know of one man here who was ecstatic over his wife getting bred. And a few months after birth he was horrified at the choices he made.

Back