My white addicted women...

Thats how we white boys should become.
Dressed and educated into our new role by a Godess teacher like you ☺️

@Cucktoy92 You know you want it, you know you need it, you know you want to live it... and obviously, you know can't do it in another way. As most of the white men here, owner of a clit, can't no longer consider themselves as men, they will be able to be at least good women. Lead by a black mistress (or simply a mistress), they can be useful to satisfy their mistress in many ways, and also satisfy real men...

@Cucktoy92 You know you want it, you know you need it, you know you want to live it... and obviously, you know can't do it in another way. As most of the white men here, owner of a clit, can't no longer consider themselves as men, they will be able to be at least good women. Lead by a black mistress (or simply a mistress), they can be useful to satisfy their mistress in many ways, and also satisfy real men...
Your words so full of truth Mistress Philmo. After months of watching and liking all your pictures, there is no chance to resist. The only possible End of this brainwash is to submit the mind, body and soul to a black Mistress like you and give up all manhood and wannabe male dominance.

Your words so full of truth Mistress Philmo. After months of watching and liking all your pictures, there is no chance to resist. The only possible End of this brainwash is to submit the mind, body and soul to a black Mistress like you and give up all manhood and wannabe male dominance.
I very much agree with her, my lady PHILMO

Back