My 20yo gf took a BBC dildo

I wanted to share a unique experience and get some thoughts on it. I'm currently dating a 20-year-old woman who has a history of only dating black guys before we got together. One night, I opened up to her about a fantasy of mine: watching her with a BBC that's bigger than mine. She was open to it, and we decided to experiment with an

11-inch BBC dildo. She rode it with ease and told me how good it felt, expressing her love for BBC.

To take things a bit further, I had a black guy text her, posing as a sugar daddy. I told her it was okay to text him, thinking she could make some money. Their conversations quickly turned to heavy sexting, and she sent him titty pics and even a video of her riding the dildo.

It's been months since we've used the dildo, and she hasn't talked to him in a long time either. I'm left wondering what happened and how to navigate this situation now.

Would love to hear your thoughts and similar experiences if you have any.

Thanks!

I wanted to share a unique experience and get some thoughts on it. I'm currently dating a 20-year-old woman who has a history of only dating black guys before we got together. One night, I opened up to her about a fantasy of mine: watching her with a BBC that's bigger than mine. She was open to it, and we decided to experiment with an

11-inch BBC dildo. She rode it with ease and told me how good it felt, expressing her love for BBC.

To take things a bit further, I had a black guy text her, posing as a sugar daddy. I told her it was okay to text him, thinking she could make some money. Their conversations quickly turned to heavy sexting, and she sent him titty pics and even a video of her riding the dildo.

It's been months since we've used the dildo, and she hasn't talked to him in a long time either. I'm left wondering what happened and how to navigate this situation now.

Would love to hear your thoughts and similar experiences if you have any.

Thanks!
Where's your pictures ? Videos ?

Back