Most humiliating act bull can do to a cuck

There are lot of humiliation act we did in our bedroom (just in bedroom for us), but one of the surprising and unexpected humiliation for me was getting spanked 3-4 times by bull while he was f.. my wife doggy and I was kissing her. I was pantied at the time and he said " nice panties girl". 2 minutes later, he stopped fucking my wife and rubbed his cock on my ass for a minute. Maybe they are simple acts but I felt very humiliated as it was not in our plan.

Ok cucks what would be the most humiliating act a bull should do to a cuck? Let your mind go and come up with some whoppers. Fantasies welcome and very kinky ideas. If you have had a very humiliating event happen to you please share with us weak white cucks
I tied my wife up and let several young college guys use her, call her nasty names, slap her ass and use her holes

Bob & Helen both 56

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 01 (1).jpg
    01 (1).jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 01 (3).jpg
    01 (3).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 37
Ok cucks what would be the most humiliating act a bull should do to a cuck? Let your mind go and come up with some whoppers. Fantasies welcome and very kinky ideas. If you have had a very humiliating event happen to you please share with us weak white cucks
So mine is simple but I've had bulls that made me fuck my goddess after they just ravaged them and it's so humiliating bc they know my lil micropenis can't even be felt inside my goddess and I don't particularly love fucking like that and they know it..

I personally feel Our Bull spanking me where I would not know when it is ending would be the worst . Our biggest rule is for me to not embarrass her in front of her men so I would have to take it ., Crying would be very humiliating and she would love that .
same here...first time he slapped me firmly, my first reaction was to resist..but i looked at her and i did what her eyes were ordering me to do: submit

That's good but this classic is rarely ever
View attachment 7348070Topped (pun intended) when it comes to getting it in on a cuckold hubby...
The first time I saw this, probably a couple of years ago, I was frightened by the thought of having a Black Man take my boi pussy like this. However, having seen it many times since I am becoming aroused by the dominant nature of the Black Bull and now wonder how I would cope if I was in his position. It seems like the more you see scenes like this and the many others on B2W showing the sexual prowess and stamina of hung Black Men the more you want to be a submissive for them. I hope, one day, I can progress to the stage where I enjoy experiences just like this and take pleasure in being a Fuck Toy for the needs of hung Black Studs. :blackheart: :sex::blackheart:543359018.jpg765708119.jpg1506444886.jpg

images

this would be amazing - I’d love to be used by a couple black bulls while a group of women watched fully clothed. I love looking in a woman’s eyes while a cock is in my mouth or a group would be amazing

My opinion on Humiliation is How could it be humiliating when most cucks what it ? Humiliation is the act of being ashamed . I would say dialog that puts the focus on me ..usually in a sissy outfit or when she and he smile and kiss I've felt humiliated . I guess I expect them to fuck and have sex. A Bull fucking me hasn't happened yet but I would imagine that to be humiliating .

Back