Modern White Marriage The visual guide book to sex in a Modern White Marriage...

In the modern white marriage wives learn how to properly care for both their husband and lovers dicks. Here is a great illustration...

Husband.......Boyfriend

View attachment 4705786
Isn’t that the ******* truth. That’s why I always have veeeeey king white nails when one of my bulls is over To our place with my cuckold husband. That and huge diamond ring. And I will do a comparison. I’ll wrap both hands around his soft bbc swinging between his thighs. And the nails only just get all around his girth. And the white looks so stunning against a thick vascular pitch black muscle. Then I will hold the white boy dick. With thump and finger. And say that my nails are almost longer. So hot.

the best one!
Love that caption. It’s so true and big part of this whole dynamic that makes it so incredible. I’m sure you will agree. That you can literally feel the black man’s rage and vengence in his each and every thrust deep inside you. And I love hissing filth to my bull. Telling him to take his white wife. Own my pussy. Black alpha male and white wive ( or gf ) is the ultimate fuck.

He's marking you territory as his own now! You have surrendered your wife and he has claimed her as his property! Yourcum covered tongue is you waving the white surrender flag!
Exactly. Black men are the alphas. And that’s what alphas do. And I love being fucked so hard I scream out so he and cuck can hear me tell him he owns my pussy. I love the animalistic aspect. The alpha takes what he wants. And love the black man taking the white mans wife. And they are built to fuck. But because of the history. I go wild feeling his rage and vengeance in each powerful thrust. And they always perform. Coz they want to show the white woman how black men fuck so much better than white men.

Agree 1,000 %
I love hearing white man agreeing that they must pay for their racism and centuries of oppression. That’s why I love feeling that rage abs vengeance of a black mans every thrust into my married pussy. I want the black man to own me. Take the white mans women daily until we belong to them I go wild when he is fucking me as I hiss yo him exactly those words. And that hatred rubs off on us. And we start to share same hate for the white man. Just look at what’s happening. White men are most hated group now. And I can’ explain the sudden hate white women have aside from the power of the black alpha male. Like we under his spell and possess us If u want evidence of the black mans power. Look at the extreme cuckold trend s. It’s all done by wives. We brought cum cleaning. Black cock worship. Black bred. Sucking a bbc as show of submission. Not gay. It’s respect. And now being emasculated fully. By getting the black man to fuck the white husbands virgin anus. Brutally. Balls deep. And we want him to leave his mark by cuing inside the white boy. Making him the black mans bitch. Can’t describe how many wives are totally into this.

Back