Arms limp at her side. She's completely surrendered to him. Your wife opens her mouth. You watch as he fucks her mouth and throat. Fucking the very mouth that spoke your wedding vows. The mouth that promised to be faithful...

Attachments

• flash-brown-rachel-james-5.jpg
    flash-brown-rachel-james-5.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 62
  • pr0ncave-ir-tysen-rich-blackedcom.gif
    pr0ncave-ir-tysen-rich-blackedcom.gif
    2 MB · Views: 35
  • tumblr_ncrrx0gGzM1r52cfyo9_1280.gif
    tumblr_ncrrx0gGzM1r52cfyo9_1280.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 69
Watching his new hands on my wife's nervous flesh. She's never been touched by a man outside of our marriage. I can tell she's nervous. My virgin bride and faithful wife is going to be used for the first time. It gets me so hard just thinking about what's happening
Your wife's brain breaking as his BIG fat black cock begins to push into her pussy.
She's such a sweet faithful wife. You've had to use words of encouragement to
keep her going. But now... in this moment... when her faithful white cunt is being
stretched by black meat for the first time you say nothing. You let the moment be HUGE.
You let her FEEL in that stretch of silence or let HIM take control of it.
You let him break your wife in.

42-gif.7407450

Yes Mistress Kitty even Rock hard i still am less than half his length and width straight out of Daddy’s pants 🥺
Yes, you are, pet. But you're SO important. One, because she loves you so much. And two because she
wouldn't know how BIG he was if she didn't have you to compare it to. Your half size dick so stiff. LOL

Mistress Kitty

43-gif.7407451

Yes Mistress Kitty, i do but yes I’m worried i might squirt just watching 🥺
That's the best part, pet. She's already getting stuffed. She's already getting fucked.
She's already having orgasms. You don't have to be the one winning the game.
You can be the horny little hubby you are and if you cum too quick she'll just laugh
and say "Oh my gosh... that's SO you." and then keep fucking.

Mistress Kitty

Arms limp at her side. She's completely surrendered to him. Your wife opens her mouth. You watch as he fucks her mouth and throat. Fucking the very mouth that spoke your wedding vows. The mouth that promised to be faithful...
And now she speaks new vows. An added promise to your wedding vows. They simply go
GUK GUK GUK GUK but you know exactly what they mean.

Mmmmmm I can feel you all getting SO worked up.
That gets ME wet and I make MORE slop for you to feed on.
SO many ways to worship me. One will be when you edge
to these captions and tell me what it would be like if your
loved ones or people you lust for were in them.

Mistress Kitty

Attachments

• 46.gif
    46.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 358
  • 47.gif
    47.gif
    7.9 MB · Views: 376
  • 48.gif
    48.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 68
  • 49.gif
    49.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 67
Awwww What fun to share that together. Do you get all worked up too, pet?
Would you watch and wank? Would you talk as she's fucked or listen?

It would excite me to be on my knees being caged with the chastity belt where the small cock is compared and mocked... I would squirt from the cage, or once free I would jerk off looking at it to squirt in a few moments

Your wife's brain breaking as his BIG fat black cock begins to push into her pussy.
She's such a sweet faithful wife. You've had to use words of encouragement to
keep her going. But now... in this moment... when her faithful white cunt is being
stretched by black meat for the first time you say nothing. You let the moment be HUGE.
You let her FEEL in that stretch of silence or let HIM take control of it.
You let him break your wife in.
It's going to change her forever, isn't it?

Mmmmmm I can feel you all getting SO worked up.
That gets ME wet and I make MORE slop for you to feed on.
SO many ways to worship me. One will be when you edge
to these captions and tell me what it would be like if your
loved ones or people you lust for were in them.

Mistress Kitty
Mmm mistress I can just see her on her hands and knees her arched back ass up. Her spreading her big plump pale ass so he can just take her pussy. I'm stiff and just playing with my lil penis to that image and your amazing captions

Back