I'm absolutely turned on to have my girlfriend wanting to say no to a big black cock but not be able to control herself and bend over for it
She will fight it. She'll say "I only want YOU!" and she'll say "It's inappropriate to talk about race in that way."
but when HE works his magic your good girl will be gripping her pale ass cheeks and spreading for him.
She'll be shocked by how she BEGS for it like "Please... I want that black man dick in me! Feed the white pig!"
She's desperate and you're stiff for it. She SEES that. He's owning her. He KNOWS that. You ALL know that.

Mistress Kitty

38-gif.7380955

Yes Master please fuck my.. ur i means Your white pig
Do you have sweet pet names you call your wife? And you address her respectfully in public or on most days.
And THAT is why it's so exciting on these days and ONLY on these days can you address your wife so
disrespectfully. HIS... white pig.

Mistress Kitty

It's ok. Sometimes you can try and sometimes you can have fantasies.
Whatever works best for you. Do you have feelings about it?

Mistress Kitty
yes we have fantasies, she is turned on by very big, black cocks... with the situation where the man watches and wanks, she could also participate but it would be a small cock compared to a big cock

Here's MORE... you fucking goon pig. EAT!
Get DEEP in the fantasies and tell me about people you lust
for in the fantasies.

Mistress Kitty
Watching his new hands on my wife's nervous flesh. She's never been touched by a man outside of our marriage. I can tell she's nervous. My virgin bride and faithful wife is going to be used for the first time. It gets me so hard just thinking about what's happening

Do you have sweet pet names you call your wife? And you address her respectfully in public or on most days.
And THAT is why it's so exciting on these days and ONLY on these days can you address your wife so
disrespectfully. HIS... white pig.

Mistress Kitty
i only address CJ as Yes and no Ma’am in public and honey or babe in private

Back