51-jpg.7431928
It's time for more fantasies to slip into, pet.
It's time for MORE fun to be had.
It's for you to imagine those you love or lust for in
these situations.

Mistress Kitty
This is 🥵 hot!

It's going to change everything forever. Your dick will be harder than ever.
It will change you both. It will change the relationship. It will make you
stronger together. Sharing this shameful and exciting secret.
Does it feel right to pump to this,pet?

Mistress Kitty
It feels so good to have our relationship at this level Goddess, my wife becoming a black cock only slut.

I hope, really soon, to pull up at home and hear my wife screaming... All the neighbors standing outside wondering what's happening. I can hear snickering... Someone's fucking his wife. I open the front door to find her being split in two by the biggest black cock...

Attachments

• IMG_5689.jpeg
    IMG_5689.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 71
I hope, really soon, to pull up at home and hear my wife screaming... All the neighbors standing outside wondering what's happening. I can hear snickering... Someone's fucking his wife. I open the front door to find her being split in two by the biggest black cock...
Maybe it will be done in a window where many neighbors can see. They'll know for sure.
"A BIG black man is in there fucking his wife." "She must have needed it. hahaha"
They won't hear you bust in there and lay down the law. But they might see you in there
pumping your dick with your face red and encouraging this behavior.

Mistress Kitty

I would never stop a BBC from getting what it deserves even if it's in front of me. I would beg for it to convert my girl into a bbc slut
Because you know it makes her wetter when she sees you begging. When she sees you getting off to this.
Why should she keep fighting her REAL needs when it's clear you like this so much.
You are turning her into this. You KNOW it, don't you? hahaha

Mistress Kitty

Back