Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

Biggest fantasy now involves our upcoming trip to New Orleans...

We're hopping from bar to bar on Bourbon on a weekend getaway. She's dressed to ******* & catches the eye of a young black stud. He flirts with her right in front of me in a playful yet confident manner. She gives in to his advances & kisses him right at the bar. Before long we all head back to our hotel room where I enjoy the sexiest show imaginable. :)
When will you be in New Orleans?

Biggest fantasy now involves our upcoming trip to New Orleans...

We're hopping from bar to bar on Bourbon on a weekend getaway. She's dressed to ******* & catches the eye of a young black stud. He flirts with her right in front of me in a playful yet confident manner. She gives in to his advances & kisses him right at the bar. Before long we all head back to our hotel room where I enjoy the sexiest show imaginable. :)
Im local to new orleans if ur intrigued

I'd like to have a poker game at my house with 6 black bulls where my wife would be dressed in a French maid outfit serving us drinks and snacks while they are all grabbing at her ass and tits while she's serving drinks she would pause sitting in one man's lap while she's rubbing on another ones crotch, then one by one she will lead one in the back room where we can hear the bed squeaking and her moaning with pleasure after she's served all 6 of them she would come into the living room and do a strip tease where she strips all of her clothes off and lays in the floor and so e six of them would be all over her at the same time she would sit on top of one on her cunt another would be on top of her in her ass, she would be sucking on another and be jerking someone off with each hand and they would cum all in her and all over her as they rotate positions until they've all had her every hole they would leave her exhausted and cum soaked lying there trembling from so many orgasms.image3 (1).jpegimage1 (5).jpegimage3~2.jpegScreenshot_20240525-054509.png

a dom for her - he dominates her -she dominates me or dom couple for her / us .
but dominate her together could also be hot .
beeing dominate by her and a dominant woman .
lot s of variants possible -

Everyone on this site obviously has cuckold fantasies. I'm guessing most only fantasize about it. Probably your wives have no idea what you're thinking. So let's hear about them. We all know you dream about sitting back watching your wife get pounded by a big, black stud. Can't blame you.

View attachment 1348920
Maybe a Little late to the party, but...
I love the idea of going out with an older woman(More than 40), I'm 23, plan a beautiful evening where we go to a Fancy restaurant, she's dressed stunningly, classy and a Little revealing. We take a romantic walk through the park, a drive through the city, all of it while we laugh and enjoy each other's company even more... and finally, we get home, we start to flirt even more and more, we aren't even that *******. We slowly take it the bedroom, where there's already the bull waiting for her. She completely ignores me now and I get the privilege to see the bull slowly undress her, touch her, take her... and satisfy all of her sexual needs, breed her, in front of me

One of my top fantasies is to have to listen from through the door as my girl gets face fucked by a massive black cock. I want to hear the sounds of her gagging and ******* as he thoroughly uses her throat.

I imagine just walking in as he unloads whilst calling her his ‘free use slut’ and I’m left watching as his thick seed runs down her face….

After we got married, I realized that my wife liked to tease other men. At first that bothered me and I was jealous, but didn’t say anything. Then, I realized that I liked it that other men found her sexy and attractive (and would have liked to fuck her). I found it all to be a turn-on and began wishing that she would dress even more provocatively than she already did. I trusted her and knew that she was for me alone, so I never discussed the teasing behavior with her.

As time went on I wanted something more daring and bold. I thought about taking her dancing with a short flowing skirt, but I really wanted her essentially naked; and I really wanted people to see her. The good thing was that I could tell that she really enjoyed being exposed. We decided on a bikini that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. The first time she wore it to the pool at a resort we were at, the men loved it. Although they tried to be discreet, we both knew that they were all eyeing her up and fucking her in their minds. I loved it, and I'm sure she did too.

We have discussed including other men in our sex lives, but that hasn't happened yet. I get really excited about the thought of it, but I'm not sure if I would actually want it to happen.

My wife fantasizes during sex , about black men! This has gotten worse over time and now the only way for her to become aroused is for her to fantasize and talk about fucking a big, black cock. She will say things such as "be my black man tonight". Fortunately I am fairly well-hung, so she can close eyes and pretend she is with her imaginary stud. Her fantasy talk while we're in bed has made her way more sexual and very very aroused at the thought of her black lovers. When we fuck, we have to put a towel down as she soaks the sheets. I'm not complaining the sex is out of this world. I think its just a matter of time that she realizes her desires and starts fucking real black guys.

Biggest fantasy ever: to have a hotwife/cuckoldress, she sits in front of me and says that we have to talk. She explains that my tiny penis cannot satisfy her and she needs a bigger cock. She says that she loves me but my cock can't do anything for her. She tells me that she wants me to be her cuck and she knows that I am into her feet so I can lick her feet anytime a bull fucks her. I obviously agree. Then she invites a dude with a giant bbc. She takes his dick out and asks me to take mine out too. She compares our cocks and gives me the hottest sph ever saying how small and useless my white cock is. She takes out a chastity and cages my little penis. She gives him a blowjob and keep giving me sph. Then while sucking his dick she gives me a very passionate kiss. Then they start having sex and I start licking her feet. While having sex with him she forces me to repeat how small my cock is and how I cannot satisfy her. She also forces me to repeat of how I wish I had bigger cock. Then she forces me lay down and they start fucking the way I can see a bbc enter her pussy in a close up. She keeps giving me sph and then bbc cums deep inside her. She forces me to clean her up. I clean up until the last drop. Then she uncages me, tells me how good of a cucky I am and gives me a reward. I can fuck her stretched pussy with my tiny cock. When I do it she says that she cannot feel anything and my cock is useless. Obviously I finish in no time. Then she forces me to clean my own mess up.

Back