Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

Biggest fantasy now involves our upcoming trip to New Orleans...

We're hopping from bar to bar on Bourbon on a weekend getaway. She's dressed to ******* & catches the eye of a young black stud. He flirts with her right in front of me in a playful yet confident manner. She gives in to his advances & kisses him right at the bar. Before long we all head back to our hotel room where I enjoy the sexiest show imaginable. :)
When will you be in New Orleans?

Biggest fantasy now involves our upcoming trip to New Orleans...

We're hopping from bar to bar on Bourbon on a weekend getaway. She's dressed to ******* & catches the eye of a young black stud. He flirts with her right in front of me in a playful yet confident manner. She gives in to his advances & kisses him right at the bar. Before long we all head back to our hotel room where I enjoy the sexiest show imaginable. :)
Im local to new orleans if ur intrigued

I'd like to have a poker game at my house with 6 black bulls where my wife would be dressed in a French maid outfit serving us drinks and snacks while they are all grabbing at her ass and tits while she's serving drinks she would pause sitting in one man's lap while she's rubbing on another ones crotch, then one by one she will lead one in the back room where we can hear the bed squeaking and her moaning with pleasure after she's served all 6 of them she would come into the living room and do a strip tease where she strips all of her clothes off and lays in the floor and so e six of them would be all over her at the same time she would sit on top of one on her cunt another would be on top of her in her ass, she would be sucking on another and be jerking someone off with each hand and they would cum all in her and all over her as they rotate positions until they've all had her every hole they would leave her exhausted and cum soaked lying there trembling from so many orgasms.image3 (1).jpegimage1 (5).jpegimage3~2.jpegScreenshot_20240525-054509.png

Back