Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

Do you fantasize about your wife? I do. All the time. It usually involves her having hot sex with other men, usually black men, but I do like to vary it a little. Sometimes its with a younger man or I imagine her meeting a handsome stud while she's on a vacation and getting the fucking of her life. I don't think she would ever do it for real, but, given the right circumstances, who knows? Lately I find myself actually hoping she does this when I'm not around.

My fantasy is a very dominant black man coming into my life and taking complete control of my marriage. Basically steal my wife and fuck her every single night in my bed, breed her, slap her ass, rub his big black cock on her pretty face and last but not least, ******* me on my knees and make me suck him.

I want my wife to get into it and dress me up in panties and lipstick and help her serve him and let him fuck my ass.

Basically I am a whiteboy faggot who wants to share bbc with his young little white wife (22 years old)

View attachment 1358106 View attachment 1358107
Only suck him? Maybe you'd like it in your ass. You'll never know until you try ...

Do you fantasize about your wife? I do. All the time. It usually involves her having hot sex with other men, usually black men, but I do like to vary it a little. Sometimes its with a younger man or I imagine her meeting a handsome stud while she's on a vacation and getting the fucking of her life. I don't think she would ever do it for real, but, given the right circumstances, who knows? Lately I find myself actually hoping she does this when I'm not around.
The same me.

This isn't actually a fantasy, not one of mine at least! My wife of 16 years recently let me know that her fantasy is to have sex with a big black man. It caught me by complete surprise, since our sex life is great. In fact, before her announcement, we had been enjoying the best sex of our marriage.

I made the mistake of telling her that I would think about it, believing it was just a fantasy and she'd let it go. Instead, ever since, she has been insistent that this get done, even going so far as to suggest that she have a "one-night stand" with a hunky black guy we know from work.

I now believe that I accidentally let the tiger out of the cage, and I am either going to have to do what she wants or risk losing her. I'm not sure where this idea of hers is coming from and I don't like it. I think its going to happen though - soon!

Back