Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

This isn't actually a fantasy, not one of mine at least! My wife of 16 years recently let me know that her fantasy is to have sex with a big black man. It caught me by complete surprise, since our sex life is great. In fact, before her announcement, we had been enjoying the best sex of our marriage.

I made the mistake of telling her that I would think about it, believing it was just a fantasy and she'd let it go. Instead, ever since, she has been insistent that this get done, even going so far as to suggest that she have a "one-night stand" with a hunky black guy we know from work.

I now believe that I accidentally let the tiger out of the cage, and I am either going to have to do what she wants or risk losing her. I'm not sure where this idea of hers is coming from and I don't like it. I think its going to happen though - soon!

When my wife told me her wildest fantasy I was shocked. The more she told me the more excited I became. I asked if she would really do it and she said yes if we told no one and did in Chicago were no one knew us. We just needed to find right guy she told me she knew who she wanted. One of the guys I played college baseball with. He lived just outside Chicago, single lived in a gated area.
i contacted him to say we were going to be in area, see if he wanted to do dinner. Great dinner he asked us to stay with him in spare bedroom. We going to be there for five days. The first night in bed she told me she was going to his room,
only had on her panties. I tried to fuck her she told me I could have seconds as she slipped out of bed. She was gone about fives minutes before he opened my door asking if I was ok with him fucking my wife. I had a hard on and told him it was her fantasy so yes go fuck her. She did not return that night, the next day she had a glow about her I had not seen in years. I knew he had a bigger dick then me, in team shower his cock hung like A horse good 8 inch’s soft. That was our start in interracial sex.
What a beautiful start. Was this with JJ? Chicago is a wonderful city ;)

Arriving home very early one day, I was in for a shock! I walked down the hall and into our bedroom and quietly opened the door and what I saw is still vivid in my head to this day. A black man I'd never seen before was lying on the bed with no clothes and beside him was my wife, also totally nude, and her right hand was stroking his hard cock. She was making out with him, kissing with passionately. They didn't see me or hear me come in so I just watched for a second. What I saw for those couple seconds deeply hurt me and turned me on so much I still can't get it out of my head. My innocent wife, or so I thought, stroked him with quick, long movements. He started thrusting his dick up and my wife stroked even faster to the rhythm of his thrusts until he was about to cum. She took his cock in her mouth and he release his entire load down her throat. Not sure what to do, I left the house quietly. To this day, she doesn't know that I watched her suck this guy off. I'm sure he fucked her but I wasn't around for that part. The thought of it since gets me hard years later.

Arriving home very early one day, I was in for a shock! I walked down the hall and into our bedroom and quietly opened the door and what I saw is still vivid in my head to this day. A black man I'd never seen before was lying on the bed with no clothes and beside him was my wife, also totally nude, and her right hand was stroking his hard cock. She was making out with him, kissing with passionately. They didn't see me or hear me come in so I just watched for a second. What I saw for those couple seconds deeply hurt me and turned me on so much I still can't get it out of my head. My innocent wife, or so I thought, stroked him with quick, long movements. He started thrusting his dick up and my wife stroked even faster to the rhythm of his thrusts until he was about to cum. She took his cock in her mouth and he release his entire load down her throat. Not sure what to do, I left the house quietly. To this day, she doesn't know that I watched her suck this guy off. I'm sure he fucked her but I wasn't around for that part. The thought of it since gets me hard years later.
What did you do about the throbbing boner it gave you?

A lot of these fantasies have like two or three black guys and I don’t like sharing. My fantasy would be to fly to the UK and be hosted by some conservative types. Just be my natural thug self around a couple who don’t vote labour And only see people like me on TV. An 80s culture shock movie like Crocodile Dundee, instead of a big knife it’ll be…

Encouraging her on a girls night out to dress sexy and show off her boobs. Tell her that I’ll stay at home thinking about what she could be up too. I tell her that’s it’s ok you can dance with the guys it’s really cool knowing that other guys desire you. I tell her she doesn’t have to do anything but when you get close and dance I bet you can feel their cocks getting hard. I leave it there then through the night I get a call she’s panting after dancing the night away. She tells me that she’s had so much fun and that she felt so sexy and horny from the dancing. She tells me she has a surprise and hands up

She then video calls and I see her sucking a beautiful uncut bbc. That gets me hard instantly and she says ‘this is what you have wanted to see me do’ and I watch until she has him finish over his face and lips. She then blows me a kiss and says I’ll be home soon for you to have a taste

The black guy we had met only an hour before and who was now in our hotel room, sat on the edge of the bed. My wife took his cock out and then she lowered her head and took him in her mouth. I wasn’t expecting that. It was a strange feeling watching the women you love sucking some other guy off and having her tits played with. After what was probably a couple of minutes, but felt like ages, she pulled off him. He went to kiss her, but she turned away and that made me feel better—it was just sex, kissing would have been too far for me I think. My wife looked me in the eyes and said "kiss me". What could I do? I leaned across and kissed her, she gave me a very passionate kiss and I could taste his cock on her lips.

She pulled away from our kiss, looked down at his big, hard cock, looked at me and she then said to me “suck it.” I lowered my head and took him in my mouth. It felt good, both physically and mentally, to be sucking a cock in front of my wife. Then she lowered her head again and joined me in sucking him. After a couple of minutes, she told me to sit back and just watch. The she lay back on the bed and spread her legs for him. He moved in close and pushed into her waiting pussy. They fucked for a long time while I watched and rubbed my own cock which was now hard as rock. I knew she was experiencing sex like never before. When they were done, my wife made me clean her swollen pussy and his spent cock before shooting my load into my hand.

My biggest fantasies. First one is already reality that my sweet wife Jackie and I serve and worship dominant alpha black bulls. Second one is also no longer fantasy and she eagerly made reality she made me promise her that she is to be black owned, only Superior big black dicks will fuck her from now on, and she also made me promise her that I will never be allowed inside her wet and warm black owned pussy unless it's just got stretched out by one of her black bulls huge cocks so she can laugh at my pathetic little white clit because she is not able to feel it and not able to fit inside her freshly fucked pussy and make fun of the fact my little penis doesn't fit anymore and rubs it in my face that she needs BBC to keep her satisfied and be able to achieve a true orgasm. This is where it starts getting far-fetched but it gets my little clit so hard every time i think about it. Im obsessed with the fantasy of her falling in love with and leave me for a big black bull and still ******* me to be her pathetic cuckold sissy slave and to be ****** to follow her new black lovers every command and accept him to be my master. Lastly Im also obsessed with the fantasy of wanting her black master and all of his black bull friends gangbang and breed her while I will be ****** to raise the kid.
Do you have any favorite erotic fiction where the cuckold's wife gradually falls in love with her black boyfriend and eventually leaves her husband?

My wife and I went to my beach party a few weeks ago. A young black guy didn't know was there - he about 25 and when my wife saw him she said he was "drop dead gorgeous." We'd all been drinking a little, so I went up to him and passed along my wife's compliment. About half an hour later I noticed them sitting in the hot tub together. They didn't notice me watching, but he put his hand on her shoulder, stroked her hair, and gave her a long, passionate kiss. They were kissing for about five minutes while I watched with awe. His hand even felt her partially covered breasts. I wasn't sure what to think which was compounded by the fact I had developed a raging hard on. When they came up for air I said embarrassedly, "Don't you think that's enough?" I asked her "What the hell?" and she just kind of shrugged and laughed it off. We fucked like crazy when we got home and the whole time she was telling me how badly she wanted that boy's big cock in her pussy. Honestly, I did too.

I daydream about all sorts of scenarios. At the moment, I really want my wife to meet a Bi Dom BBC Bull. I want him to take charge of both her and me.

Biggest fantasy now involves our upcoming trip to New Orleans...

We're hopping from bar to bar on Bourbon on a weekend getaway. She's dressed to ******* & catches the eye of a young black stud. He flirts with her right in front of me in a playful yet confident manner. She gives in to his advances & kisses him right at the bar. Before long we all head back to our hotel room where I enjoy the sexiest show imaginable. :)

My recent fantasy is where my wife and I agree to fulfill a sexual desire if one of us lose a bet. She loses and I talk her into being tied up, blindfolded, and “anything goes”. After a few rule discussions, she agrees.

The night comes, she’s tied up, blindfolded, *******, high, and very horny. I answer the door and the guy I spoke with comes in with a friend. I ask him what the deal is and he simply tells me “the more the merrier” and walks right past me.

They both go to work on my wife. They kiss her, run her body, open her legs and suck her tits. She’s moans like crazy and beg them to fuck her.

One guy fucks her while the other gets his dick sucked. My wife cums pretty quick and intensely (as she usually does from a big dick) and starts to ask the guys to stop.

They look at me and ask what’s up. I tell them she usually cums quick and doesn’t want to fuck anymore. They tell me “fuck that!’” and start spreading her legs open.

My wife yells out to stop but the one guy says “stick your dick in her fucking mouth”. He does and my wife starts sucking it. Meanwhile, the other guy spits on his dick and drives in it in her pussy balls deep. She grunts really loud and starts to cum again on his dick.

They continue to fuck her as they please until they are fully satisfied..

Back