Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

I had a dream one night about my wife fucking someone else and being in the room feeling like I should leave, but I was secretly really turned on! I told her about it and she laughed. Later, she brought it up again and I could see I'd awoken something. After much coaxing,
she told me about her adventures with other men and I imagined myself as the cuckold who wants to watch. She still laughs it off, but I wonder.

2.jpg

My wife will give me a handjob while telling me about an ex-lover was, how big the biggest cock she took was, how her ex used to make her cum, and how she still thinks about him. She will go into explicit detail, not holding back and even adding to the story to make it even juicier than it needs be. I never last too long.

11.jpg

A few years ago, my wife and I hit a bit of a rough patch and she took a vacation to Hawaii. When she returned, she told me that she had met someone while she was there and that they had "spent time together". When I asked her what that meant she said they dated and hung out together. I asked her if she slept with him. She said no, but that she wanted to. She admitted that she had let him kiss her and there had been some touching, but no sex. I left it at that, but always wondered if, in fact, he had fucked her. I think it was this experience that eventually led me to my near obsession with the whole cuckolding / cheating thing. Now that time has passed, I hope that she did fuck him and that they had very hot sex. I hope he was very well-hung and that he came inside her every time. Guess I'll never know for sure.

Well it started a few years ago. We watched a movie that had a black guy having sex with a white woman and it was quite a scene. Let's just say that he was built, in more ways than one. My wife loved it so it turned me on very much so since she is so very shy in the bedroom. For years now, most of the time we have sex, I think about her taking on a black man like the one in the video. I think she'd like it too.

My wife and I have been happily married for several years. Right after we graduated from college, I wanted to get married and she was reluctant because she thought we were too young. That summer she had a brief relationship with a co-worker at a summer job. For a long time she didn’t talk openly about the extent of their physical contact, but recently, almost 10 years later, she told me they had sex. I had always fantasized about them having a physical relationship, which aroused me, but now that I know it happened, it really excites me. I have asked her to give me the details, but she doesn't want to talk about. I'd love to hear all about it.

My wife returned from a week-long vacation in the Bahamas and I picked her up at
the airport. She was looking tanned and relaxed but on the way home I noticed
something was not quite right. When I asked her what was wrong she said nothing
but when I pressed her, her reply shocked me.

" I got fucked while I was away," she said abruptly.

"You what?" I replied in amazement.

"I got fucked. It just happened, by a big black guy."

Her hand reached between my legs and she started rubbing my cock which was fast
becoming hard.

"I see that excites you," she said, "let's go home and I'll tell you all about

it."
That is hot!

I am definitely obsessed with the thought of my wife getting fucked by another man, especially a hung guy. I was cursed with a little boy's dicklet and that is all my wife has ever had. I have offered her the opportunity for years, but she refuses and won't even use a toy. I would love to watch a BBC finally stretch her out and touch all the virgin pussy no cock has ever touched before. Then I would gladly clean the sloppy mess he made.
20190123_102542-1.jpg0000AAXXX25 (2).jpg20181107_104417-1-1.jpg

I am definitely obsessed with the thought of my wife getting fucked by another man, especially a hung guy. I was cursed with a little boy's dicklet and that is all my wife has ever had. I have offered her the opportunity for years, but she refuses and won't even use a toy. I would love to watch a BBC finally stretch her out and touch all the virgin pussy no cock has ever touched before. Then I would gladly clean the sloppy mess he made.
View attachment 7254902View attachment 7254903View attachment 7254904
I perfectly understand you !Having a Black Male fucking your wife would be a blessing for her ..and for you

I’m a real cuckold and have experienced this with five white gfs and black men only. My fantasy is our black MAN sleeps over after a night of fun. I sleep on the floor at his feet as he sleeps in the bed w her. I’m caged and in her panties and wake up early to make and serve them breakfast in bed. As they eat I rub their feet and he allows me to kiss his dick as they finish. After I clear I draw their bath and bathe them together. I gently towel dry them and massage them. I worship their beautiful bodies awhile with my tongue and they fuck again. As they fuck master allows me to eat his ass ( did this once. Heaven) and after awhile they kiss and I lick and suck them both. He fucks her some more and cums all over her pretty red toes and watches as I lick them clean. We hang a while in bed and then he leaves. I worship her some more tell her how special and beautiful she is and that I love her. She says she loves me too.

Do you fantasize about your wife? I do. All the time. It usually involves her having hot sex with other men, usually black men, but I do like to vary it a little. Sometimes its with a younger man or I imagine her meeting a handsome stud while she's on a vacation and getting the fucking of her life. I don't think she would ever do it for real, but, given the right circumstances, who knows? Lately I find myself actually hoping she does this when I'm not around.

My fantasy is a very dominant black man coming into my life and taking complete control of my marriage. Basically steal my wife and fuck her every single night in my bed, breed her, slap her ass, rub his big black cock on her pretty face and last but not least, ******* me on my knees and make me suck him.

I want my wife to get into it and dress me up in panties and lipstick and help her serve him and let him fuck my ass.

Basically I am a whiteboy faggot who wants to share bbc with his young little white wife (22 years old)

View attachment 1358106 View attachment 1358107
Only suck him? Maybe you'd like it in your ass. You'll never know until you try ...

Do you fantasize about your wife? I do. All the time. It usually involves her having hot sex with other men, usually black men, but I do like to vary it a little. Sometimes its with a younger man or I imagine her meeting a handsome stud while she's on a vacation and getting the fucking of her life. I don't think she would ever do it for real, but, given the right circumstances, who knows? Lately I find myself actually hoping she does this when I'm not around.
The same me.

Back