Memories of Craigslist!

We loved CL. I would say 90% of her 40+ guys were from CL. My favorite was while we were in Vegas. My wife (ex now) woke up, after being ******* from too many drinks, about 4am and said "I want some black cock." While laying in bed I placed an ad in CL and no kidding within about an hour she was getting fucked. She was a little disappointed because he came pretty fast and then left. Sure do miss her and CL.

We loved CL. I would say 90% of her 40+ guys were from CL. My favorite was while we were in Vegas. My wife (ex now) woke up, after being ******* from too many drinks, about 4am and said "I want some black cock." While laying in bed I placed an ad in CL and no kidding within about an hour she was getting fucked. She was a little disappointed because he came pretty fast and then left. Sure do miss her and CL.
Was she the Latina in the avatar? And the CL and the lifestyle contribute to her leaving?

You can still hook up on missed connections. I know it's not nsa but there might be possibilities. I've hooked up a couple times.

Was she the Latina in the avatar? And the CL and the lifestyle contribute to her leaving?
Yes she was. No unfortunately the bottle got the best of her. I tried for years to deal with it but couldn't take it anymore. It's sad because she was full of life and so much fun to be with until it wasn't fun anymore if that makes sense.

Yes she was. No unfortunately the bottle got the best of her. I tried for years to deal with it but couldn't take it anymore. It's sad because she was full of life and so much fun to be with until it wasn't fun anymore if that makes sense.

It makes sense. Is she getting any better post divorce? Getting any help? Did you have any *******?

It makes sense. Is she getting any better post divorce? Getting any help? Did you have any *******?
She has been to rehab a few times. She recently finished a 30 day stay at a facility. We talked every morning during her stay and it sounded like she was finally getting serious about staying sober. Unfortunately her first day home she called me and was *******. She is now in a sober living home. We didn't have ******* together. She lost custody of her two (boy/girl 16/18 now) about 5 years ago . She hasn't seen or spoken to them since. It's pretty sad because outside of the bottle she's a beautiful person. Sorry didn't mean to spoil the mood of this post.

She has been to rehab a few times. She recently finished a 30 day stay at a facility. We talked every morning during her stay and it sounded like she was finally getting serious about staying sober. Unfortunately her first day home she called me and was *******. She is now in a sober living home. We didn't have ******* together. She lost custody of her two (boy/girl 16/18 now) about 5 years ago . She hasn't seen or spoken to them since. It's pretty sad because outside of the bottle she's a beautiful person. Sorry didn't mean to spoil the mood of this post.
I wish here the best

Back