Memories of Craigslist!

Man, let's just say ( this guess both ways) don't advertise what you don't naturally have. She showed pics of a woman with a nice juicy ass.... That's what wanted that night! Ended up with a booty flatter than a spatula!! ??? Then this smell hit my nose and hygiene can't be overlooked. So she had to go. I just acted like I was on a late on call.

Last edited:
Well, that's where my wife had her first and only BBC experience. First time she had been with anyone else apart from myself.

Visiting US Army, my wife is a dressmaker and she said he was 10". She came multiple times, squirted multiple times (first time for her) and it lasted about 50 minutes of actual intercourse and around 2 hours all up.

PS: CraigsList was crap. After my first AD lasted for about 1 month before being flagged and a new AD would last about 5 minutes depending on what time of time i posted it, until it was flagged and removed.

Apparently guys get Jealous when you have certain criteria and they don't meet it and just constantly flag your post or they flag it to stop any other guys seeing it and hopefully winning the prize.

Well, that's where my wife had her first and only BBC experience. First time she had been with anyone else apart from myself.

Visiting US Army, my wife is a dressmaker and she said he was 10". She came multiple times, squirted multiple times (first time for her) and it lasted about 50 minutes of actual intercourse and around 2 hours all up.

PS: CraigsList was crap. After my first AD lasted for about 1 month before being flagged and a new AD would last about 5 minutes depending on what time of time i posted it, until it was flagged and removed.

Apparently guys get Jealous when you have certain criteria and they don't meet it and just constantly flag your post or they flag it to stop any other guys seeing it and hopefully winning the prize.
Yeah. Areas that didn't like Black men around... Post would get flagged quick.

I miss CL! it was good when traveling and looking for some fun, mostly responding to ads was easirt and had many a fun encounter, posting ads ment a mailbox full of messages, some were spam or just trolls, but met some very fun guys too!
How's Dayton doing today?

Walter you are preaching to the choir. I travel all over the country for work. Craigslist was amazing. I met great people some I still see in my travels. Savannah Ga. Was the best CL meet and greet ever. DoubleList is doing ok for me but not the traffic as CL. And this site is more for fantasy seekers and great conversation

Thank god for that first Craigslist encounter . That’s the day I realized how much fun my wife was with the prospect of getting fucked and getting to suck another mans cock as we passed her back and forth . Couldn’t believe how much I loved seeing her pull his pants down stroke him and talk dirty to him and suck him off as she looked me in the eyes . She was so wet and I was so hard . The guy also had a huge thick dick with stamina and quick recovery after cumming on her .

Thank god for that first Craigslist encounter . That’s the day I realized how much fun my wife was with the prospect of getting fucked and getting to suck another mans cock as we passed her back and forth . Couldn’t believe how much I loved seeing her pull his pants down stroke him and talk dirty to him and suck him off as she looked me in the eyes . She was so wet and I was so hard . The guy also had a huge thick dick with stamina and quick recovery after cumming on her .
Damn good story!

My wife's first hotwife/bull experience was courtesy of CL. We were both nervous as fuck as we placed the ad. It only took a few minutes after posting for us to start getting responses, and within 20 minutes a really well hung, really fit firefighter had her on her hands and knees, and was stretching her pussy out from behind. I think it helped to be in a big city, but it was very effective for a quick encounter on short notice.

Met a wild little cosmology student from Africa, I cannot remember the country but she gave great head and was a three input chic. She was a regular appointment for a while then she finished got her certification and moved away.

Back