Memories of Craigslist!

She had nerves of steel. She enjoying you fucking her and you paranoid. ******* for me tht a turn on. I’m pounding his wife in his office. Adrenaline rush.
She didn't tell me he was at a convention out of state until we deeply exposed. Lmbo Then I beat the brakes off that pussy! All I remember was the ass print we left on that desk. I doubt she went back to clean that desk off.

On the other hand tht ******* showed me how meticulously planned some women are too. I remember this one woman who was married. She was bi-racial from Boston. We met on CL. Went out on her lunch break to a pizza joint called mellow mushrooms. She had a two hour break. We ate and she said she wasn’t full. She wanted some dick. This woman had found a spot on google earth or maps tht was tucked away near a pond for quickes. We both were driven SUV’s. She pulled in first opened her hatch door. I backed up behind her and opened mine on this trail. She had on a skirt. She dropped them panties around her ankles and I’m fucking her doggie. She was talking ******* like she was a nympho. Like fuck me harder and faster. Momma need a nutt before I go to back to work, make this pussy cream. ?

I really wonder why this site doesn’t have a legit “ Casual” area. If you are paying a monthly fee be able to create a post in your area looking for friends.

Oh man do I miss Craigslist!! I’ve made hook ups with white females and couples all over the country with all kinds of fetishes. I’ve had more success on Craigslist than I have on all the other sites combined. All of these other “pay” sites focus on the site and the branding. Craigslist was a tool. Free of ads and ancillary bullshit that comes with the others. The Casual NSA section made no bones about what you were there to do......fuck! It existed solely for like minded people to do like minded things together. RIP Craigslist!!

Not as dead as you would think. Adapt and overcome lol. People have turned the activities and missed connections sections into the new personals lol. Works great I might add. Since I found that out, have met 6 women in like the past month.

Back