Meeting stranger in public

Why do you think that?
your attitude... even your picture here.. you could post anything.. but you post your bare sexy legs... and reaching down... my first thought was, she is ready to get on her knees for the right cock.. you are holding your legs together.. is that because instinct is to spread your legs?? incredibly sexy women put out the fuck vibe.. they just may not know it..

Curious about other ladies experiences in public. Have many of you had a black guy approach you to talk or flirt? Curious how often that happens and if they try to be physical. I've had one or two times where guys will touch or ask to go to the car. Anyone else?
"I usually see black guys staring at me or searching me up and down with their eyes. Its as if they know ive taken bbc."

Usually shes the one who hits on black guys and has gotten their number and been horny and sent nudes to them.

Curious about other ladies experiences in public. Have many of you had a black guy approach you to talk or flirt? Curious how often that happens and if they try to be physical. I've had one or two times where guys will touch or ask to go to the car. Anyone else?
During Covid we had a few years of monogamy, but matters are slowly picking up...

• Coffee Shops
  • Co-working spaces
  • Parks
  • Farmer's Markets/Bazaars
  • Supermarket
Any tips for these venues/situations? I'm not a drinker (420 FTW. XD) and most social situations at night make me feel less at my best. But I'm usually better dressed AND more confident overall during the day.

Ladies, what are the body language signals that YOU want a black man to notice as the cue to start talking? How should I ask about who you are, as a stranger?
Forgetting underwear is a signal even a man understands...

Its my favorite way to pick up white women. And yes, if the vibe is right I will ask if she wants to go out to car
When this question was asked I was thinking that it only applied to local things. I like the comments about malls in Vegas and places away from home. I have definitely done that. I even had a guy approach me at a concert in Sturgis. He asked if he couple bit me a stink and we ended up at a strip club together. We had a great time. I’m very open to that kind of public flirtation. I can remain discreet.

Back