Married Women Having Biracial Children

We need to encourage couples to have at least 1 biracial baby. Doing so will end the scourge of racism and help normalize mixed breeding!
You end racism by not making the distinction between races. That does not fit the political environment we are in. It's not "A black kid walking down the street"
It's not "A white kid walking down the street"
It's "A kid walking down the street"

@romans3399

There's medical information available online, that clearly stipulates, that when women over 35 puruse having babies, the percentages increase of their being birth defects, miscarriages.

I personally would not take part in breeding any woman over the age of 32 / 33
I can understand your concern and think it's great you have boundaries for what you do.

I knew the risks for me and the babies when I got blk preg over 40. I had every test done to determine if there were any issues. Luckily, all my ******* turned out to be perfect angels.

What would it matter to you? Why would any black bull care about any cuck or any white pussy other than fucking them? Isn’t that what this fetish is all about? Any emotional or physical casualty is worth that orgasm from a BBC, right? The costs of this fetish are entirely borne by the cuck couple, and mostly by the cuck. The bull, and to a lesser extent the wife, don’t have much to lose...especially the bull. The bull has literally nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Fetishes are one thing, but to suggest that ANYONE who engages in this particular fetish is without human empathy or that only one party is vulnerable to repercussions is totally asinine.

@romans3399

There's medical information available online, that clearly stipulates, that when women over 35 puruse having babies, the percentages increase of their being birth defects, miscarriages.

I personally would not take part in breeding any woman over the age of 32 / 33
Those statistics are baseline assumptions there are other mitigating determinants also to consider my ******* is 13 the mom was 40 my ******* is 8 mom was 45 both ******* are healthy and honor students above grade level we are happy to have them in our lives the mom 53 and enjoying being a stay at home mom

Fetishes are one thing, but to suggest that ANYONE who engages in this particular fetish is without human empathy or that only one party is vulnerable to repercussions is totally asinine.
Absolutely. I was taking the viewpoint of the black bull in question and was being a bit facetious. But that notion is all over this site. Fantasy is one thing, but casually bringing children into this world because of a fuck is horrifying. And as I said, what does the bull have to lose (other than self respect) in this equation? If the couple is married the husband will be legally and financially responsible. If she puts the bulls name on the birth certificate, the marriage supersedes that regards legal responsibility. If the unmarried woman puts “unknown”on the birth certificate, she will take responsibility legally and financially. I see many casual proclamations everywhere here about breeding out the white race ( of course while simultaneously breeding out their own ). I’m not sure where empathy and vulnerability figure into that.

Last edited:
No not really any stories. I just write what I feel. I'm kind of an open book on these things because other might benefit somehow.

The orgasm when the man cums in you is kind of an instinctual thing. When we have our orgasm, the cervix kind of dips lower inside the vagina. Since he's cumming inside, there's sperm there. So, it helps her to get preg. You can research that aspect of it. It's kinda cool.
Just loved how you explain this.. Can you please eloborate further why does women orgasm harder when her man cums in her

Those statistics are baseline assumptions there are other mitigating determinants also to consider my ******* is 13 the mom was 40 my ******* is 8 mom was 45 both ******* are healthy and honor students above grade level we are happy to have them in our lives the mom 53 and enjoying being a stay at home mom
:) I had my youngest at 43. The best way for me and my husband to spend our 40's and 50's??? Being parents...

I'm not saying you can't do it. You have to choose for yourself. I just wanted to point out the reality of having a biracial kid after that "thrill" of getting blk preg.

Don't get me wrong. It was kind of a thrill for me too when there was no birth control and he was cumming in me.

I understood what you meant. Mine was just fantasy. I already have two white ******* . :)

After the arrival of our ******* in 1984,(******* born in 1981) we had a mutual serious discussion of Sarah having a baby by our black friend Thomas. However it was clearly an impossible idea (at that time anyway!) because of all the problems it would create due to where we were living at the time in coastal NC, and also due to Sarah'a and my families and friends living back in our home area in the Southern Appalachians.

[Another important consideration too: Thomas was Sarah's regular lover for about 10 years from 1978-88. Sarah and I have never regretted that special time. However, in a way our lives were stagnated, especially Thomas's life. Thomas wanted a family and his being "Sarah's Black Lover" was not letting that happen. So the career opportunity that allowed Thomas to move to OK, permitted him to move on in his life, find a lovely young black woman, and have the family he desired (2 boys and a girl!). Sarah and I were thrilled for Thomas as he was(and remained) our friend. We were sad to see him leave, knowing Sarah would miss her special times with him. But it was time to move on in life. One of those bittersweet times in life where we are sad and happy at the same time.]

I wouldn’t recommend anybody getting down like that by getting a chick pregnant just because I want to “END RACISM” or any other silly thing...I want to actually be in my children’s lives & be with my wife, It starts in the home folks too many lost ******* are in this world already without *******’s in their lives....We can all play & love to play with beautiful white women but let’s pump the breaks & think rationally for a min...

Back