Marital bed

Very first time wife played with a guy in our bed was her very first Black Man. We often say that's was added to the excitement and enjoyment of her first. Since then there have been several times she has played in our bed and all have been with Black Men.
That’s great

Very first time wife played with a guy in our bed was her very first Black Man. We often say that's was added to the excitement and enjoyment of her first. Since then there have been several times she has played in our bed and all have been with Black Men.

It’s so sexy to read about a white wife who tries extramarital, interracial sex for the first time,
then enjoys it so much -likes what it does to her and how it fires up the marriage- and wants more of the sex

I meant, how was it that the dude ended up in your marital bed, and hubby wasn't around?
Omg amazing and weird at the same time. It was like living in a movie. One thing I can’t get out of my mind is after he finished and got up to use the bathroom. Watching him get up and come back and get under the covers and hold me made me almost melt with emotions way beyond sex and lust.

Omg amazing and weird at the same time. It was like living in a movie. One thing I can’t get out of my mind is after he finished and got up to use the bathroom. Watching him get up and come back and get under the covers and hold me made me almost melt with emotions way beyond sex and lust.
Sounds like one hell of a night; was it that one time only?

Deb prefers to do it in our bed most of the guys like it to as it is an old school water bed. With her last regular I would go to my office and hang out till they were finished. Sadly some years ago we had a ******* and 2 grand daughters move in with us so it is rare for us to be able to have any fun at home

Attachments

• IMG_1428.JPG
    IMG_1428.JPG
    576.9 KB · Views: 66
Deb prefers to do it in our bed most of the guys like it to as it is an old school water bed. With her last regular I would go to my office and hang out till they were finished. Sadly some years ago we had a ******* and 2 grand daughters move in with us so it is rare for us to be able to have any fun at home
love the picture of your wife in action

Love the picture, especially the homely stuff on the bed mantle

Back