Marital bed

Had a guy reach out to me on a swinger site. We chatted over the course of the last couple weeks. Things seemed to be going well. He was respectful. Then out of the blue yesterday he talked about coming to Montana but only if we would host him. I said we would be glad to help him with a hotel room. He said He wanted to be welcome in our home and wanted to take me in front of my husband in our bed. I reiterated that was a hard limit for us and that we will never mix our personal life with this. He commented that I obviously didn’t want his “black dick” very badly. I politely told him to fuck off and blocked him. I just don’t get it. I understand fetish’s but that attitude towards someone’s private life is unacceptable. For me it’s a safety thing. There is nothing we can’t do at a hotel and I maintain my discretion. Hotels are great. You can make a mess and you don’t have to clean it up. lol

Last edited:
Had a guy reach out to me on a swinger site. We chatted over the course of the last couple weeks. Things seemed to be going well. He was respectful. Then out of the blue yesterday he talked about coming to Montana but only if we would host him. I said we would be glad to help him with a hotel room. He said He wanted to be welcome in our home and waved to take me in front of my husband in our bed. I reiterated that was a hard limit for us and that we will never mix our personal life with this. He commented that I obviously didn’t want his “black dick” very badly. I politely told him to fuck off and blocked him. I just don’t get it. I understand fetish’s but that attitude towards someone’s private life is unacceptable. For me it’s a safety thing. There is nothing we can’t do at a hotel and I maintain my discretion. Hotels are great. You can make a mess and you don’t have to clean it up. lol
I agree; but this site is all about fetishes. Some real and some fantasies. Of all the things we find on this site, this one is relatively harmless one.

Had a guy reach out to me on a swinger site. We chatted over the course of the last couple weeks. Things seemed to be going well. He was respectful. Then out of the blue yesterday he talked about coming to Montana but only if we would host him. I said we would be glad to help him with a hotel room. He said He wanted to be welcome in our home and waved to take me in front of my husband in our bed. I reiterated that was a hard limit for us and that we will never mix our personal life with this. He commented that I obviously didn’t want his “black dick” very badly. I politely told him to fuck off and blocked him. I just don’t get it. I understand fetish’s but that attitude towards someone’s private life is unacceptable. For me it’s a safety thing. There is nothing we can’t do at a hotel and I maintain my discretion. Hotels are great. You can make a mess and you don’t have to clean it up. lol
Exactly. This whole "maritial" bed thing makes me laugh too as its a 99% cuckhold thing. I have never had someone ask to have sex in my "maritial" bed and I would probably laugh. I'm with you Rene - fantasy has a place and its often seperated from real life.

Exactly. This whole "maritial" bed thing makes me laugh too as its a 99% cuckhold thing. I have never had someone ask to have sex in my "maritial" bed and I would probably laugh. I'm with you Rene - fantasy has a place and its often seperated from real life.

A bed's a bed. It's usually more exciting somewhere else, but sleeping together is just so comfortable.
I think we have mixed views on it; cucks surely like it, but so do some of the women here. obviously, to some its just another furniture :)

My wife has had sex with men in 3 different marital beds, our RV bed, cars, stairways, pool chairs and lots of other places. She has also had sex with other guys on her birthday, my birthday and our anniversary. All of this had a significance to us that may not be there for others.

We have had several in our marital bed but they were long term friends and we trusted them. It worked out beautifully.

We would not allow a first time stranger at our home though. They must be longterm friends whom we know well.

Back