Marital bed

Had a friend come over had been talking to wife about me watching her get fucked in our bed she said she would see and I came home from work one day and she had called our friend and as I walked into bed room she was already sucking his cock she made me strip nude then she she got naked for him and she looked at me and said this what you want baby? Without me answering she was pulling his clothes of they started kissing and she pulled him down on her they were making out and then I heard her say hubby wants me to get fucked right here he quickly slid in her pussy and they fucked for about 30 min me standing watching but cant touch myself..
Her orders then I heard him grunting and her moaning thing him to empty his load deep in her..he shot a very heavy thick load in her she looked at me and told me to suck him clean and the she made sure some of his cum ran onto the bed before she mafeme clean her pussy up pushing my face and mouth deep into her pussy lips getting cum all over my face too..they then spanmed me until they made me cry
That is so hot

I was more free at his place. Only married women who have experienced it can understand that feelings you get waking up in someone’s bed, getting up after all the sex and lust has left the body and deciding to get back into a strangers bed. An unforgettable feeling
I suppose I understand that. Being married myself, I would feel free in her apartment and in her bed, but mainly because I get to leave after; I know it sounds selfish, but it is what it is :)

Honestly it’s when I realized I truly wanted to be in the lifestyle and experience more. I guess you can say it’s what hooked me and made me only want to date Blackman

I‘m sure many wives, girlfriends in committed relationships, have gone through the same experience, and it’s hot to know they've made the same decision to want more

I‘m sure many wives, girlfriends in committed relationships, have gone through the same experience, and it’s hot to know they've made the same decision to want more
It’s an amazing experience at ever level and way passed the sexual lust of the initial sexual experience.

Deb prefers to do it in our bed most of the guys like it to as it is an old school water bed. With her last regular I would go to my office and hang out till they were finished. Sadly some years ago we had a ******* and 2 grand daughters move in with us so it is rare for us to be able to have any fun at home
I'm sure it can't be that easy to have fun with the BBC bull. Not the granddaughters but the ******* can convince her to have fun with her mom and the BBC bull...

Deb prefers to do it in our bed most of the guys like it to as it is an old school water bed. With her last regular I would go to my office and hang out till they were finished. Sadly some years ago we had a ******* and 2 grand daughters move in with us so it is rare for us to be able to have any fun at home
So curious if she might also take after her mum and love bbc ?

Your wife is such a beautiful black cock lover. I’m always so thankful to see mature white woman taking black cock and seed

Mrs Warm gets fucked in our bed - no problem, never even gave it a thought until I saw a forum post about it. I can see where for some people this is off limits or adds a kink - but for us it’s just a bed. Nothing magic about it Some guys she fucks are cheating so it’s easier to just have them come to our house and go at it.

When we started playing at home it was in the guest bedroom. The more we got into the lifestyle (=cucky caged and pussy-free and Hotwife BBC only) our Bull suggested that the marital bed is the right place as it is no longer used by cucky:mstickle: The very first time it was real turn on to be taken in our marital bed. By now it is normal that we have sex in our marital bed.

When we started playing at home it was in the guest bedroom. The more we got into the lifestyle (=cucky caged and pussy-free and Hotwife BBC only) our Bull suggested that the marital bed is the right place as it is no longer used by cucky:mstickle: The very first time it was real turn on to be taken in our marital bed. By now it is normal that we have sex in our marital bed.
Why do you think he suggested that? Was he a regular bull?

Mrs Warm gets fucked in our bed - no problem, never even gave it a thought until I saw a forum post about it. I can see where for some people this is off limits or adds a kink - but for us it’s just a bed. Nothing magic about it Some guys she fucks are cheating so it’s easier to just have them come to our house and go at it.
As they say, location location location; here, the location of the activity matters, isn't it?! ;)

Back