Looking to chat with other white men obsessed with black cock

My story, my exeperience.

Well, I fantasized about it for about 20 years. I love sex with women and still do, but secretly wanted to suck a big black cock...and be rammed by one. The I got my chance with one of my wife's lovers. He was had a monster dick and was super cool about it. I loved sucking him, but he was so thick I gagged when his big head hit the back of my throat. My dick was throbbing and leaking cum. My wife told me to get on all fours with my ass up in the air and I obliged. I heard the lube top crack open and felt her lubing my ass while they kissed. He slid his 10 inches of thick meat between my ass cheeks and slapped my ass teasing me with it while they laughed and continued kissing. Then he began to push that amazing black dick in my ass. There was a stab of pain, but I wanted it and there was no turning back. I begged him to shove it in. He pushed it all the way to the bottom, I collapsed on the bed, and he shoved my legs together, and fucked me with long and slows strokes. Every stoke pushed cum out of my dick. Never felt anything like it before. Amazing! He stopped, pulled out and sat up in the bed and my wife told me to sit on it. He was so fucking hard. I sat down on his big dick facing him and began fucking him and then "bam" he started cumming. I could feel him deep in me, his huge cock convulsing. He stayed hard and his cum made extra lube, so I kept fucking him until I came on his stomach. and, man did I ever cum!!!!! We met alone twice more and fucked. My wife never knew!
That is so hott

My story, my exeperience.

Well, I fantasized about it for about 20 years. I love sex with women and still do, but secretly wanted to suck a big black cock...and be rammed by one. The I got my chance with one of my wife's lovers. He was had a monster dick and was super cool about it. I loved sucking him, but he was so thick I gagged when his big head hit the back of my throat. My dick was throbbing and leaking cum. My wife told me to get on all fours with my ass up in the air and I obliged. I heard the lube top crack open and felt her lubing my ass while they kissed. He slid his 10 inches of thick meat between my ass cheeks and slapped my ass teasing me with it while they laughed and continued kissing. Then he began to push that amazing black dick in my ass. There was a stab of pain, but I wanted it and there was no turning back. I begged him to shove it in. He pushed it all the way to the bottom, I collapsed on the bed, and he shoved my legs together, and fucked me with long and slows strokes. Every stoke pushed cum out of my dick. Never felt anything like it before. Amazing! He stopped, pulled out and sat up in the bed and my wife told me to sit on it. He was so fucking hard. I sat down on his big dick facing him and began fucking him and then "bam" he started cumming. I could feel him deep in me, his huge cock convulsing. He stayed hard and his cum made extra lube, so I kept fucking him until I came on his stomach. and, man did I ever cum!!!!! We met alone twice more and fucked. My wife never knew!
That’s such a hit fucking story. You are so lucky!!

Back