Leashed

I'm curious as to what you white women think and your feelings when a Black man parades you around in front of his friends as his possession?
It is usually humiliating Sir. One of my Black Masters likes to lead me around the room naked except for my slut heels with me blindfolded and my hands tied behind my back. All I can hear the degrading comments they make and feel their hands feeling me up or pinching or slapping me. I know that soon I will have all my holes filled by BBC's I never see, hurting me in any way the can as my Black Master encourages them on

It is usually humiliating Sir. One of my Black Masters likes to lead me around the room naked except for my slut heels with me blindfolded and my hands tied behind my back. All I can hear the degrading comments they make and feel their hands feeling me up or pinching or slapping me. I know that soon I will have all my holes filled by BBC's I never see, hurting me in any way the can as my Black Master encourages them on
Such should be the experience of all white women, putting you in your place as the expression goes. You are best-suited to be so used and enjoyed by black men.

I begin leash training of a new slut with having her wear an old dog collar, as the smell of the collar serves as a reminder of her bitch status. I get her accustomed to walking around both upright and all fours, inside and outside when weather permits. Training to a leash and collar is an important component of instilling submission in a woman's mind.

So so hot

Back