BNWO

What can I do as a white man for BNWO? I think BNWO is the right idea, I apologize to black people every day for white people's racism, my girlfriend fucks a black bull every day and I suck his black cock. My girlfriend has had several interracial gangbangs where multiple black guys fucked her at once Is there anything else I can do for black people?
White men should wear a chastity cage!!

I like the concept of WASA, (women’s auxiliary sex assistant). Where white husband has regular sex with white wife, but makes sure wife also has regular sex with at least one black man, to make sure she is fully satisfied, always in his presence.
Always in chastity too!

What can I do as a white man for BNWO? I think BNWO is the right idea, I apologize to black people every day for white people's racism, my girlfriend fucks a black bull every day and I suck his black cock. My girlfriend has had several interracial gangbangs where multiple black guys fucked her at once Is there anything else I can do for black people?
I think you should train your "boipussy" with plugs and dildos to be able to offer it to any bull that wants it. You'd be surprised at how many will take you up on the offer. (I recommend shaving waxing at least the asshole and pubic area, and of course the rest of your body if you want to be a cute sissy as well.

Back