Ladies, Do you masturbate at work?

Just laughing with pleasure :)

I go to the library alot, so it's kinda an inspirational (in a totally impossible sort of way) thing. "Relateable," if only to the way one could imagine the library to work!

I'm thinking it's a cam show. You can do a search on "girl masturbates in library" and find a lot of hits.
Still sexy to think it's a random act.

I'm thinking it's a cam show. You can do a search on "girl masturbates in library" and find a lot of hits.
Still sexy to think it's a random act.
One can always hope!

I love the thought of people doing naughty things and enjoying naughty secrets. Even if it's not me doing them or being in on them. Somebody somewhere could always be cutting loose, being "bad" and it could even be going on right behind you. Life is full of potential and surprises. People can surprise you--or you might surprise yourself.

One can always hope!

I love the thought of people doing naughty things and enjoying naughty secrets. Even if it's not me doing them or being in on them. Somebody somewhere could always be cutting loose, being "bad" and it could even be going on right behind you. Life is full of potential and surprises. People can surprise you--or you might surprise yourself.

sort of like the pictures in flashing threads. Respectable looking women in public places with people around them,
hiking up their skirts for the camera (with a smile) and showing their naked pussy.

Those are naughty and so hot too.

Hospital outfit?
Great Job Reaction GIF by Bounce

Back