Ladies, Do you masturbate at work?

I work in/around different office women everyday. Day to day I sit at different women's desks to resolve their "technical issues". Sometimes they make it clear that their interested but I keep my business separated from personal conquests. I have caught several glaring at my mid section and all I can do is grin when I walk out the building and on to the next. In the area I'm in.... It's like taboo to be with a black man, but where I from it's just a normal thing.
I must admit that I do flirt back just to see how hot they get. I leave wondering will she end up finishing what was started herself? or will she wait until she gets home?

So my question to the ladies is ”Have you ever masturbated at work and if so What motivated you to do so? ” FYI I love closet office freaks.
Noooo, I love my job and career too much

Noooo, I love my job and career too much
Ok.
You Got It Art GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

As much as I stroke my dick, I have never done so at work. And I’ve had my own secured office for years now. I have pulled it out. Taken pics and sent to lady friends. But never made myself bust a load at work.
Nope I am pretty sure most men do as well.

Yes I masturbate at work if my bull calls me telling me how he’s going to fuck my married whore cunt later , making my pussy wet and in need attention from my fingers as he talks so dirty while I’m at my work station, i have to go to the ladies and mastrubate rubbing my nipples and fingering my clit and dip my fingers into my vagina making myself cum . Then when we meet up later I have to tell him that all I want is his hard black cock ramming my cunt hard shooting his cum deep flooding my cunt.
Which he obliges fucking me deep and hard really pounding into me .

Last edited:
My wife did it at the workplace. She is the school teacher ... During the break, after the students left, she would put a handle in her pants and massage her clit under her desk. Sometimes she did it in the school restroom as well.

did she know if any other female school teachers were also masturbating in school?

I work in/around different office women everyday. Day to day I sit at different women's desks to resolve their "technical issues". Sometimes they make it clear that their interested but I keep my business separated from personal conquests. I have caught several glaring at my mid section and all I can do is grin when I walk out the building and on to the next. In the area I'm in.... It's like taboo to be with a black man, but where I from it's just a normal thing.
I must admit that I do flirt back just to see how hot they get. I leave wondering will she end up finishing what was started herself? or will she wait until she gets home?

So my question to the ladies is ”Have you ever masturbated at work and if so What motivated you to do so? ” FYI I love closet office freaks.
never have

Back