Ladies do you get scared or excited?

MancSteve

Male
From
UK
Question for the ladies

I recently seen a really big black man (6ft6 at least) with huge muscles, really physically imposing man, must spend a lot of time in the gym or have a heavy manual labour job of some sort.

This got me thinking, would any of you small petite ladies be scared of such a big man or would it excite you?

I enjoy ALL HWP body types…BUT something about larger men muscular men that drive me wild. You can see (in my videos) I am very petite. My husband is well muscled and 6’3. So anytime I get a chance to play with guys bigger (above and below the waist) I don’t get scared…I get turned on! Just something about feeling larger masculine men taking me 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Xoxo💋👸♠️

Question for the ladies

I recently seen a really big black man (6ft6 at least) with huge muscles, really physically imposing man, must spend a lot of time in the gym or have a heavy manual labour job of some sort.

This got me thinking, would any of you small petite ladies be scared of such a big man or would it excite you?
A little bit of both can be exciting too!

I enjoy ALL HWP body types…BUT something about larger men muscular men that drive me wild. You can see (in my videos) I am very petite. My husband is well muscled and 6’3. So anytime I get a chance to play with guys bigger (above and below the waist) I don’t get scared…I get turned on! Just something about feeling larger masculine men taking me 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Xoxo💋👸♠️
saw your vids. looks like you know your stuff :devil:

I like this kind of man so when I see first I am very excited and attracted, then I start to worry a little his big size and my small petite body, can I handle, will he hurt me, but as I think about and imagine this more, I am again excited to have a big, good shape man to use me and enjoy me.

Question for the ladies

Pretty much any hot guy whose in shape turns me on. I would hope he would flirt with me but it never happens at my gym. I'm 5 ft 0 and have had large men fucking me. He's just a man.

Whether a woman is miss fit USA or a BBW, a Big Black Cock is the great equalizer! I had a BBW one time and all she did was run from it, and Kept asking for breaks! It's all fun and fantasy until that BBC is deep inside you pushing boundaries!

Back