Just Wonderin'

Agree / Disagree

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Good my man. Enjoying the sunshine in northern Cali. You?
I'm fucking fantastic. We've been on fire here on the east coast. And not the type that cums from body heat. Lol. Just got off the ferry man. Got to get off this fucking site. Lol. I'm spending far too much time here. About to go upstairs get something to eat, shower, play with my girl. You know business as usual chat soon.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽

I know what you mean. That's why you need to separate the men who are on here posing as couples or even posing as women, from the few couples on here that are real. I get messaged all the time, primarily asking for pictures of my dick. I know it's a dude, and simply ignore them. This site is almost like panning for gold. Takes a lot of effort and most of what turns up ain't gold! The majority of the couples I've been with have come from other sites or venues (and many through the recommendations of the couples to other women or couples with whom they're friends).
Hope to find some recommendations for my wife and to agree to.make.this step

i've scoured the internet up and down looking for an apparent quote from Xaveria Hollander (the 'Happy ******' of Penthouse fame), that is actually almost word for word, the exact same statement you made to start this thread. Unfortunately, i've never found it. Would love if someone knows about and could pass it on.

For the record, i don't think most cucks are predisposed to being faggots, i think we're very much predisposed to being bitches. And as such, the likelihood of us being willing to engage in homoerotic acts with men is probably a lot higher than other men not in the lifestyle.

i've scoured the internet up and down looking for an apparent quote from Xaveria Hollander (the 'Happy ******' of Penthouse fame), that is actually almost word for word, the exact same statement you made to start this thread.
The reason I worded my original post... In the way I did. Is because it was an original thought of mine. For the reasons I've already stated in the thread... I'm a big believer in giving credit where credit is due. I've used other people's material on this site. I tag/or make it obvious in some other way. To let them know I've done it. People use my material often. They don't say shΓ­t about it. I guess everybody's different. Imitation is the higher form of flattery. I have no issue with giving or receiving. However in this case it does not apply. I do hope you locate the quote somewhere... I would be interested in seeing it.

For the record, i don't think most cucks are predisposed to being faggots, i think we're very much predisposed to being bitches. And as such, the likelihood of us being willing to engage in homoerotic acts with men is probably a lot higher than other men not in the lifestyle.
This is not an original...
But so wonderfully apropos...
"Six of one...Half dozen of the other"

In my opinion any so-called man who derives sexual gratification from watching a "Superior" Male fuck his wife or girlfriend...Is highly predisposed to homosexual tendencies. Am I alone in this observation? All are free to chime in. Thanks πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽
@Willthebeast Hey Man thanks for πŸ‘πŸ½ on this original post. I just adjusted it so you can vote...I think πŸ˜‚.
It would be appreciated... If you are so inclined.

I think anything is possible in the heat of passion without any thought. With that said arousal could just come from the act of watching so basically voyeurism and that may turn on the other guy in the room, I think if the 2 guys end up engaging more so then with the women there's more gayness happening for sure. I also think people put to much on sex in general why put labels on it too πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

I’d love to chime in but I don’t see the answer for the poll lol
I guess my adjustment didn't work. I tried to set it for 5 years (60 months). Dare to dream huh 🀣?
I think I read on this site somewhere that unless you set a time limit. All polls close in a year by default... Most likely I didn't set a time limit. When I created the thread.
No matter...My feeling is that we're on the same page with this subject matter...

I guess my adjustment didn't work. I tried to set it for 5 years (60 months). Dare to dream huh 🀣?
I think I read on this site somewhere that unless you set a time limit. All polls close in a year by default... Most likely I didn't set a time limit. When I created the thread.
No matter...My feeling is that we're on the same page with this subject matter...
It’s all good but from the answers I’m getting the poll was about what’s considered gay or not in cuck settings?

It’s all good but from the answers I’m getting the poll was about what’s considered gay or not in cuck settings?
I just reread my original post. Not exactly from my perspective. The gist of it is this... Anyone who achieves sexual gratification within the conditions stated. Is predisposed to homosexual tendencies... Whether they act on them or not. From my perspective highly predisposed.
I state this due to all the white cucks on here who historically had just as much if not more interest in my dick than the so-called "women" ... And I thought this was a heterosexual site😲. Oh well, no expectations....No disappointments right 🀣?

I just reread my original post. Not exactly from my perspective. The gist of it is this... Anyone who achieves sexual gratification within the conditions stated. Is predisposed to homosexual tendencies... Whether they act on them or not. From my perspective highly predisposed.
I state this due to all the white cucks on here who historically had just as much if not more interest in my dick than the so-called "women" ... And I thought this was a heterosexual site😲. Oh well, no expectations....No disappointments right 🀣?
That is a good point but I’m afraid it’s more grey than black and white with these types speaking respectfully of course they can watch other men with their wives and still be considered straight compared to guys who want as much action so it’s really based on their preference

In my opinion any so-called man who derives sexual gratification from watching a "Superior" Male fuck his wife or girlfriend...Is highly predisposed to homosexual tendencies. Am I alone in this observation? All are free to chime in. Thanks πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽
I don't think that's the case in most situations. I'm sure there's plenty of men that are gay or at least curious and this is their way of living out that fantasy without coming out of the closet. However, most men I've talked to, myself included, just love the aspect of pleasing the woman together and it's all about the women in our minds. Usually me and the other man are fully involved with her at the same time, but it's obvious neither of us want anything to do with one another. Also, in our situation, she's had very few encounters that match what I give her and it's more about experiencing something new and different. That's the same way it's been for me with other women. It's something new and exciting, but rarely matches what her and I have together.

That is a good point but I’m afraid it’s more grey than black and white with these types speaking respectfully of course they can watch other men with their wives and still be considered straight compared to guys who want as much action so it’s really based on their preference
Personally I dislike labels.
They are convenient for the labeler.
And diminishing of the totality of the "labeled".
That being said I'm going to tag you on something I posted in another thread. When I find it...I'd like to know whether or not you agree with it or not...

I feel like I'm an anomaly on this site and this "lifestyle" in general so my opinion might not even matter. I'm definitely not a cuck. If anything, maybe a Stag. My wife is very submissive sexually and I'm very dominant. She loves being used and desired. One of her biggest turn ons is to be the playtoy/sex doll. We've had threesomes with women over the years (35 years together) and a few lighter playtimes with other men (black men). The attraction for her to black men is the aggressiveness and the thought of them using her for pleasure. The way she's built, the way she dresses and acts, and the company we've kept has encouraged black men to hit on her constantly. That's always a turn on for her. Then there's the skin contrast, taboo nature of it, the "difference" of what she's had with me for so many years, and the mentality that black guys want to use her and "teach her a lesson" so to speak. My turn on is fulfilling her fantasies and desires a well as bringing her pleasure. I own her, and that means I'm responsible for taking care of her. I don't have any attraction to men. I'm also not afraid of "friendly fire" when in a threesome or moresome with her, and would do things that excite her that I wouldn't do otherwise. Not sure how far that would go, but seeing her excited and experiencing pleasure does things to me.

I feel like I'm an anomaly on this site and this "lifestyle" in general so my opinion might not even matter. I'm definitely not a cuck. If anything, maybe a Stag. My wife is very submissive sexually and I'm very dominant. She loves being used and desired. One of her biggest turn ons is to be the playtoy/sex doll. We've had threesomes with women over the years (35 years together) and a few lighter playtimes with other men (black men). The attraction for her to black men is the aggressiveness and the thought of them using her for pleasure. The way she's built, the way she dresses and acts, and the company we've kept has encouraged black men to hit on her constantly. That's always a turn on for her. Then there's the skin contrast, taboo nature of it, the "difference" of what she's had with me for so many years, and the mentality that black guys want to use her and "teach her a lesson" so to speak. My turn on is fulfilling her fantasies and desires a well as bringing her pleasure. I own her, and that means I'm responsible for taking care of her. I don't have any attraction to men. I'm also not afraid of "friendly fire" when in a threesome or moresome with her, and would do things that excite her that I wouldn't do otherwise. Not sure how far that would go, but seeing her excited and experiencing pleasure does things to me.
You sound very similar to us. It's all about the ladies' pleasure. I love seeing a woman cum and witnessing her full pleasure and satisfaction, especially when it's the one I love more than anyone else. The only thing I may not be completely in sync with you on is the "friendly fire" as I'm not sure exactly what that means to you.

However, most men I've talked to, myself included, just love the aspect of pleasing the woman together and it's all about the women in our minds. Usually me and the other man are fully involved with her at the same time, but it's obvious neither of us want anything to do with one another.
This is not exactly what I was referring to in the original post of my thread. It is those who achieve sexual gratification from watching another man fuck their wife or girlfriend. And are not actually participating other than to witness, fluff, suck, clean up, etc.
I have been in multiple player situations. Threesomes foursomes etc... I know where my head(s) where atπŸ˜‚.
I also know for a fact that some dudes are getting off on more than just what they're doing to the woman/women. They're getting off just as much if not more so on the other dudes involved. Me knowing this kept me out of situations where they were part of the mix. I don't consider myself a homophobe. I'm not afraid of what two grown consenting men or women do with their body parts. It's just that I have no desire to partake in those activities. That includes feeding into the fantasies of the white cucks on this site.
Whoever wants to get down like that...
To whatever degree they choose...
Have at it.

Back