Just Wonderin'

Agree / Disagree

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
In my experiences, I'd say this applies to approx. 10% of the couples I have met. Wouldn't call that "highly predisposed," as that's in line with the general population. Some men enjoy watching their wives being pleased by another man and derive pleasure from simply watching "the show." Many are couples who are living out fantasies and curiosities (the husband can't provide the contrast in skin color, the often years long desire of his wife to experience a black man's touch and feel). Some are impotent and steer their wife towards a black man because he feels or knows that she would "never leave him for a black man," due to socioeconomic and the ever present racial prejudice issues she would face. To sum it up, I've only experienced 2 or 3 men out of roughly 30 couples who wanted me to let them suck me off (or more). Even if a man wants to clean his woman and lick my cum off or out of her, that doesn't make him a homosexual (it's simply their kink).
we getting it confused: the ingestion of semen and sperm ejaculated by another man IS a homosexual action.

Back