Just Wonderin'

Agree / Disagree

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
This is not exactly what I was referring to in the original post of my thread. It is those who achieve sexual gratification from watching another man fuck their wife or girlfriend. And are not actually participating other than to witness, fluff, suck, clean up, etc.
I have been in multiple player situations. Threesomes foursomes etc... I know where my head(s) where at😂.
I also know for a fact that some dudes are getting off on more than just what they're doing to the woman/women. They're getting off just as much if not more so on the other dudes involved. Me knowing this kept me out of situations where they were part of the mix. I don't consider myself a homophobe. I'm not afraid of what two grown consenting men or women do with their body parts. It's just that I have no desire to partake in those activities. That includes feeding into the fantasies of the white cucks on this site.
Whoever wants to get down like that...
To whatever degree they choose...
Have at it.
I would agree with that assessment. That being said, I can also enjoy sitting back and watching as well. It's always about seeing and hearing her satisfaction that gets me off though. I recently shared her with a friend of mine that loves pussy as much as I do and gets a ton of it, and even he enjoyed watching the show I put on with her. Based on my knowledge of him, he's a full blown alpha and as hetero as they come and even he realized how hot it was to sit back and watch her get fucked. He even requested it at one point.

I feel like I'm an anomaly on this site and this "lifestyle" in general so my opinion might not even matter. I'm definitely not a cuck. If anything, maybe a Stag. My wife is very submissive sexually and I'm very dominant. She loves being used and desired. One of her biggest turn ons is to be the playtoy/sex doll. We've had threesomes with women over the years (35 years together) and a few lighter playtimes with other men (black men). The attraction for her to black men is the aggressiveness and the thought of them using her for pleasure. The way she's built, the way she dresses and acts, and the company we've kept has encouraged black men to hit on her constantly. That's always a turn on for her. Then there's the skin contrast, taboo nature of it, the "difference" of what she's had with me for so many years, and the mentality that black guys want to use her and "teach her a lesson" so to speak. My turn on is fulfilling her fantasies and desires a well as bringing her pleasure. I own her, and that means I'm responsible for taking care of her. I don't have any attraction to men. I'm also not afraid of "friendly fire" when in a threesome or moresome with her, and would do things that excite her that I wouldn't do otherwise. Not sure how far that would go, but seeing her excited and experiencing pleasure does things to me.
Your position is not uncommon on this site. Many claim to feel just as you do... From my experience. Whether that be based in fact or delusion I certainly cannot credibly comment on. I liked your post. And of course all opinions matter here. I have no issues with anything that you posted. That being said... Would you like to comment on the original post of this thread ?

The only thing I may not be completely in sync with you on is the "friendly fire" as I'm not sure exactly what that means to you.
I was thinking some dick to dick rub during DP.
Pick your variation...
Two dicks in her pussy.
Two dicks in her mouth.
And my Gawd say It ain't so...
Two dicks up her ass😲😱🤣.

Your post reminded me of my answer in another thread concerning this response... Just a little background 😉.

Post in thread 'If you let men suck your dick, you's gay, not a bull' https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-dick-yous-gay-not-a-bull.224719/post-5690176

Last edited:
I would agree with that assessment. That being said, I can also enjoy sitting back and watching as well. It's always about seeing and hearing her satisfaction that gets me off though. I recently shared her with a friend of mine that loves pussy as much as I do and gets a ton of it, and even he enjoyed watching the show I put on with her. Based on my knowledge of him, he's a full blown alpha and as hetero as they come and even he realized how hot it was to sit back and watch her get fucked. He even requested it at one point.
👍🏽😉👌🏽

We did double stuff her pussy before which was a little outside of my comfort zone, but seeing how much it turned her on got me through it. 🤣
It's all good yo... I consider myself open-minded when it comes to sexual matters. It's just the expectations of this being a heterosexual site. And what it actually turned out to be. Was somewhat disappointing... Begs the question as to why I'm still here right...🤔? The positives outweigh the negatives for the most part... Up until they don't 😉. I included a link to one of my very recent posts. Did you see and view it?

This is not exactly what I was referring to in the original post of my thread. It is those who achieve sexual gratification from watching another man fuck their wife or girlfriend. And are not actually participating other than to witness, fluff, suck, clean up, etc.
I have been in multiple player situations. Threesomes foursomes etc... I know where my head(s) where at😂.
I also know for a fact that some dudes are getting off on more than just what they're doing to the woman/women. They're getting off just as much if not more so on the other dudes involved. Me knowing this kept me out of situations where they were part of the mix. I don't consider myself a homophobe. I'm not afraid of what two grown consenting men or women do with their body parts. It's just that I have no desire to partake in those activities. That includes feeding into the fantasies of the white cucks on this site.
Have at it.
I totally hear what you’re saying that’s why it’s so important to touch base on what they like and what they’re expecting and even then you pretty much have to get ready for these player situation as you so eloquently called them hahaha

It's all good yo... I consider myself open-minded when it comes to sexual matters. It's just the expectations of this being a heterosexual site. And what it actually turned out to be. Was somewhat disappointing... Begs the question as to why I'm still here right...🤔? The positives outweigh the negatives for the most part... Up until they don't 😉. I included a link to one of my very recent posts. Did you see and view it?
Well, we're definitely contributors to the hetero side as she loves dick as much as I love pussy. We're both very sure of that. Lol

You sound very similar to us. It's all about the ladies' pleasure. I love seeing a woman cum and witnessing her full pleasure and satisfaction, especially when it's the one I love more than anyone else. The only thing I may not be completely in sync with you on is the "friendly fire" as I'm not sure exactly what that means to you.
I'm not sure of that either, since we're inexperienced in that aspect. I would definitely DP her with another dude. (sounds a little gay) I can't say I wouldn't suck her clit while she's getting fucked, and that sounds super gay. I wouldn't be freaked out by another guys cum in or on her and that's not "normal". I've spitroasted her (me behind her, the other guy in her throat) and ****** her down on his dick. It was also a turn on seeing her suck him like that, but I definitely didn't want to suck it. I'm still at no clear definition. If I said these things to the typical, non sexually open couple or person, they would probably be freaked out and disgusted. Saying these things to people that "swing" or live out the Hotwife lifestyle, they say that's vanilla. Say these things to a couple doing the cuck thing and they'd say it's not even doing anything. 🤣

I totally hear what you’re saying that’s why it’s so important to touch base on what they like and what they’re expecting and even then you pretty much have to get ready for these player situation as you so eloquently called them hahaha
"Nothing exceeds like excess."
Right...😜?
And to you know who... 😏.
Michelle Pfeiffer as "Elvira Hancock (St. James in the book)"👌🏽.
"Scarface" 1983 👍🏽👍🏽.
🤣🤣🤣.

Last edited:
Your position is not uncommon on this site. Many claim to feel just as you do... From my experience. Whether that be based in fact or delusion I certainly cannot credibly comment on. I liked your post. And of course all opinions matter here. I have no issues with anything that you posted. That being said... Would you like to comment on the original post of this thread ?
If you're asking me to comment about the "superior male" part, then no I can't comment and I'll keep my mouth shut. I'm not inferior in any way and no one can pleasure her the way I do if for no other reason than I know her better than anyone ever could. I was answering about watching/seeing her get fucked. That part is a turn on, but not in the way you asked. My misunderstanding.

I'm not sure of that either, since we're inexperienced in that aspect. I would definitely DP her with another dude. (sounds a little gay) I can't say I wouldn't suck her clit while she's getting fucked, and that sounds super gay. I wouldn't be freaked out by another guys cum in or on her and that's not "normal". I've spitroasted her (me behind her, the other guy in her throat) and ****** her down on his dick. It was also a turn on seeing her suck him like that, but I definitely didn't want to suck it. I'm still at no clear definition. If I said these things to the typical, non sexually open couple or person, they would probably be freaked out and disgusted. Saying these things to people that "swing" or live out the Hotwife lifestyle, they say that's vanilla. Say these things to a couple doing the cuck thing and they'd say it's not even doing anything. 🤣
Not a bad explanation of the theory of "relativity" 😆🤣😂.

If you're asking me to comment about the "superior male" part, then no I can't comment and I'll keep my mouth shut. I'm not inferior in any way and no one can pleasure her the way I do if for no other reason than I know her better than anyone ever could. I was answering about watching/seeing her get fucked. That part is a turn on, but not in the way you asked. My misunderstanding.
NP...👍🏽😎👌🏽.

I talked to a few people and I think we all agree that it primarily comes down to intent. Some incidental contact while pleasing the woman doesn't really mean anything. Hell, we've all wrestled around with other men, or tackled each other playing football, or bodied each other up in basketball, but if you're you're desiring the contact with the other guy and getting turned on by it, that's what crosses the line for me. If a guy ever intentionally grabbed or groped me during the act, I'd have to tell him bluntly that's just not my thing. Lol

Have at it.
Witness is completely different than the other crap you list. Witness? Fuck yes. The other stuff? Fuck no. Not even cleaning up my own wife. But to your mind it’s all the same. You say you don’t like labels, but you sure like to label behaviors from the outside. Sounds like what you are opposed to is differentiating when it’s easier to just lump different folks in the same category.

Witness is completely different than the other crap you list. Witness? Fuck yes. The other stuff? Fuck no. Not even cleaning up my own wife. But to your mind it’s all the same. You say you don’t like labels, but you sure like to label behaviors from the outside. Sounds like what you are opposed to is differentiating when it’s easier to just lump different folks in the same category.
What exactly are you trying to achieve here...? I don't care what you do. However, you're not going to change my mind about what your actions speak to. You should be more comfortable with your true self. Remember stress kills 🤣🤣🤣
Here are some examples of your own words that lead me to believe what I do about your true nature... It's okay 😆.

"I think about hung black guys fucking my petite little wife every day of my life pretty much, and I enjoy looking at BBC pics"

Post in thread 'Are Most Cuckolds Gay Men?' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/are-most-cuckolds-gay-men.299706/post-5836813

Back