Is your pussy different after bbc?

jocobahn

Male
Gold Member
When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?

When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?
No. I recently took a big one, it certainly made me feel very fulll and I had allsorts of sensations, but it did not resize me or anything like that. I think the only other thing that may have changed about that area, is that since I began seeing black men, I tend to keep that area shaven more often.

If its right after sex then yes, but it goes back to normal size after a while. I have noticed is a lot easier to take big guys now but its not like it stays wide open forever after sex. Think about it we have to squeeze a baby out of there and we go back to regular size after. Its not a permanent change but rather a temporary one.
Exactly, I agree with you

Absolutely I can’t even feel white dick anymore took me about 2 wks and I needed 8 or bigger

Attachments

• IMG_0414.jpeg
    IMG_0414.jpeg
    400.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3306.jpeg
    IMG_3306.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 2021-03-22 16.21.57.jpeg
    2021-03-22 16.21.57.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • 2021-08-27 19.52.37.jpeg
    2021-08-27 19.52.37.jpeg
    947.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 2021-03-29 22.53.19_1_1.jpeg
    2021-03-29 22.53.19_1_1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • 2021-04-13 14.09.19.mp4
    29.9 MB
  • 2021-09-07 20.57.40.live.mov
    3.8 MB
  • 2021-03-22 17.01.23.jpeg
    2021-03-22 17.01.23.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 24
My girlfriend is lovely and tight hairy pussy and we started meeting a BBC bull once every few weeks. The first time she was so sore after a 30 mins session she couldn't even have sex with me for a few days after. She really did get quite sore and the sex itself hurt but I'm a good way

We finally saw a turning point last week when she met him for the 5th time. Her bull mentioned she seems to be stretched out now lol and my girlfriend said she didn't feel any pain at all her pussy can literally accommodate him no problem at all without any soreness now even tho he's absolutely huge.

But then in the weeks between him she's always feeling really tight and grippy on my cock so her pussy hasn't been permanently stretched it's still tight but at the same time it's now capable of opening up way more than before in order to comfortably accommodate massive cocks no problem at at all.

This is really good news and we plan next week to go to sameplace in Amsterdam and she's going to let at least 10 guys fuck and cum in her pussy and it should be completely pain free for her since her pussy can now accomodate even the biggest cocks without a problem.

It's fun seeing the big bbcs quite surprised when entering her and realising that even though she's quite small and petite they can get fully balls deep in her without complaints

Back