Is your pussy different after bbc?

jocobahn

Male
Gold Member
When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?

When i first met my wife before we were married i remember her pussy being smaller and tighter. She spend a few years fucking black guys before we were married but after we first met. When we got back together i noticed while she was bent over and showing me her pussy from behind that her pussy looked noticeably bigger. Like, not just the hole but the lips and labia as well. Was it just me remembering her pussy wrong or did all those black guys literally resize her pussy?
I am no expert, but I don't think that is how female anatomy works.

Well I can relate because when I met my wife her pussy was already big enough to take my fist but she clearly told me that she has been with a few black men with massive long fat cocks and by few she really meant dozens. After we married I began to notice that her pussy had gotten even bigger. Her pussy lips were gotten darker and her pussy gapped open and stayed open permanently. I suspected that our next door neighbor Mr Lawrence a 67 year old black man was fucking her especially when I was out of town for work. I wasn't sure about it until I invited him over to watch the football game at our house since he had hosted the games last season. Anyway I can share those details another time. In conclusion and in my case it turns out that my wife of 8 years has been taking giant un naturally big black cocks some of them and I'm serious about it have been 14 to 16 inches long and as thick in width as my forearm. To this day she has bo idea that I know about her extra marital. Turns out that Mr Lawrence and his roommates gangbang her while I'm out of town and only when I'm out of town.

I took my wife immediately after she was with two BBCs at a play club. Yes, she was definitely stretched out and as she said “nicely sore” for several days!

I noticed the same thing with my wife after about 3 years of bbc fucking her I've seen some of them fuck her extremely hard for 20 minutes or better and she's been with a lot over the years when we first met she was really small and very pink but now her clit looks as if it stays swollen and her lips are turning a darker color like they're bruised I use to use one or two fingers when I'd eat her pussy now I can use four, I always figured after so many bbc poundings it would put some wear and tear on her body she's so tiny and they can get pretty rough in the heat of the momentimage3 (1).jpeg

Back