Well noted.
He is just hyper sensitizing his hormones. He doesn’t really feel this way and nobody does. He was extremely horny when he wrote this and he wouldn’t have said it if he just had an orgasm 5 minutes before. Post nut clarity changes a lot. When people are hyper sexualized they blurt out stupid s h i t. Drain his hormones and he would have a different perspective.
idk i get plenty horny and i am able to refrain from generlizing whole races of people. somehow.

i sincerely try my best to get away from this fetish. i want to be a real man...
But reality is real, no whiteboy is truly a real man. As a race, we as whites have a duty to serve Black people. We are pathetic and they superior in every way. Sometimes i try to move away from my obsession with superior Black cock but can never escape.

I watched my wife, the love of my life, get absolutely destroyed by BBC twice, there's no going back. It happened, and I will forever be a white bitch for asking for it, watching it and then saying thank You to the negro that fucked my wife like whore.

Does anyone else experience this? i know i shouldn't want it but i cant stop craving BBC, it's like it's in our DNA...
Delusional ramblings. Who you and your wife choose to have sex with is just that your choice. It does not make any difference to an entire race in any sense.

i sincerely try my best to get away from this fetish. i want to be a real man...
But reality is real, no whiteboy is truly a real man. As a race, we as whites have a duty to serve Black people. We are pathetic and they superior in every way. Sometimes i try to move away from my obsession with superior Black cock but can never escape.

I watched my wife, the love of my life, get absolutely destroyed by BBC twice, there's no going back. It happened, and I will forever be a white bitch for asking for it, watching it and then saying thank You to the negro that fucked my wife like whore.

Does anyone else experience this? i know i shouldn't want it but i cant stop craving BBC, it's like it's in our DNA...
I know that all here are dirty perverts and as for myself after several cruel rejections in my life and a lot of wasted time I choose to just jack off to crazy ******* like this and love race play fantasies among other kinks.

Seems to me a shame that men who are lucky enough to have a good spouse choose to share them willingly... The idea is erotic to me now but I come from a place where the idea of doing that would be unthinkable and for an INCEL like me just thinking or reading about you crazy people is enough to inspire some masturbation on my part.

Back