Is the amount of cum important?

I find the feeling of a cock throbbing out a big load to be very satisfying, a sort of tribute to my sexuality and my ability to please him. I also can't help thinking a load of warm sticky cum may have some therapeutic value on a vagina that's just been given a good hard workout (sometimes being "rode hard and put away wet" is a good thing! :giggle:)
So hot.

Yes for me the amount of cum is important
I met Barb online and one of her first questions was if I was a heavy cummer. Her preference were black men that could cum a lot and often on her face and big tits. I told her that I don't cum as much as I did when I was 25 but if we met, I wouldn't jerk off or cum the week before we got together.

Yes! Wife prefers huge loads and we ask the bull to save up for several days. She loves it spraying all over her face and in her mouth. She also loves a huge loading filling her pussy.

No luckily it was 4 long days and nights but well worth the sacrifice. Barb and her husband were extremely satisfied with the ending result of her efforts. Not cumming a lot after she's put so much work and focus and effort sucking my cock is like a disappointing end to a great movie.

To all

do you think that the amount of cum a bull shouts is important?

For us the more the better. We consider that a token of appreciation.

We often ask the bull to save for 4-5 days before the date.

and is has to look something like that:

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
I love to save mine when I'm bout to fuck some new pussy new pussy excites me so I bust a big load and usually pretty hard which is good when I cum on that slutty white face

To all

do you think that the amount of cum a bull shouts is important?

For us the more the better. We consider that a token of appreciation.

We often ask the bull to save for 4-5 days before the date.

and is has to look something like that:

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
100% agree. I want a massive load. Also you look like a goddess babe

I think so - for my own reasons and some of hers! For me, it's important that the woman is very obviously aware of a large volume of cum - 'see it, feel it, taste it'!! I don't want to see her getting a little, insignificant dribble that she could easily ignore or even just miss. I like to see lots of cum - a woman covered in cum is a sexy woman!

We've had conversations about this and Amelia loves to feel very full - she likes LOTS of cum pumped into her and likes it even more if it's enough to leak out - where she will then scoop it up and swallow it (good girl!). She also sees cum as her reward for whatever she's just done for the guy or whatever's been done to her so more (either in her or on her) means she did better.

She loves it on her tits and nipples, on her thighs, her ass and she's more than happy to take a load on her face but ultimately prefers the feeling of a full cunt and doesn't like to waste it!

I love the idea of her tasting other men's cum so again, the more then better - but then I'm just a pervert!!

Attachments

• IMG_0046.JPEG
    IMG_0046.JPEG
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • A158.jpg
    A158.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 5
  • A122.JPG
    A122.JPG
    259.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 7675297.jpg
    7675297.jpg